TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I was thinking that I might run out to grab a quick drink somewhere and cast knowing glances at the most busted woman I could find, but after today I'm starting to fucking crash hard and I doubt I'll be making it any further from my front door than taking my dog for a shit.

Sneaked a 2-1 against W.. something. We lost to WBA so it must have been someone shitter than them - Wolves Wanderers? I forget - something wanky. Good times mate.
All good fella. All very fucking good. This seems unreal. We absolutely wiped the floor with them. It's amazing that there is no dodgy decision to discuss. No dissenters about the performance. It is pure Spurs fairy dust. Am loving it.

sick of everyone saying after the win north london is ours...sorry to burst your bubble but win, lose or draw, north london is ours...woolwich arnt north london period..

ecstatic over the win though..fucking kane who would have thought it ay? yes yes KeaneBean KeaneBean you Nostradamus cunt and probably WindyCOYS WindyCOYS ...but me..shit i wrote him off ...happy to be proved wrong..

All good fella. All very fucking good. This seems unreal. We absolutely wiped the floor with them. It's amazing that there is no dodgy decision to discuss. No dissenters about the performance. It is pure Spurs fairy dust. Am loving it.
What about their 'nailed on' penalty that the salad dodger Pearce described. Watching MOTD I thought we were lucky to get a point.

Been drinking since 4 in the AM over here in California!!! Live it up yids!! Stole 4 points from the scum this season. I'm overjoyed.

On the contrary, They stole two points from us mate. We can't steal what is our birthright.

What about their 'nailed on' penalty that the salad dodger Pearce described. Watching MOTD I thought we were lucky to get a point.
Oh it was nailed on. That's why the card giving, attention seeking ref didn't give it. Always the same. We get minimal credit for butchering the In form team in the league. We got little credit for butchering the chavs on New Years day. It's a joke mate. We are upsetting the establishment with sheer energy & determination rather than obscene amounts of money. & still it's either lucky or the other team got robbed. We still own London though. Not just the North. Next stop, bin dip city.

Yup, snuck out on the porch for a one-hour cigar as a celebratory gesture and read this one. Absolutely gushing; I for one am shocked at reading something so effusive in its praise for one of our players. Even in Bale's amazing last season the media stories were mostly "should he get a ban for diving?"
Totally off topic, but what was your cigar?

Oh it was nailed on. That's why the card giving, attention seeking ref didn't give it. Always the same. We get minimal credit for butchering the In form team in the league. We got little credit for butchering the chavs on New Years day. It's a joke mate. We are upsetting the establishment with sheer energy & determination rather than obscene amounts of money. & still it's either lucky or the other team got robbed. We still own London though. Not just the North. Next stop, bin dip city.
I'm not bothered about credit from the media like I was when I was a kid. Just fuck them. No one is going to give us credit for plucky draws away at Sunderland and the like, but when we start to batter the top teams, they'll have no option.

I'm not bothered about credit from the media like I was when I was a kid. Just fuck them. No one is going to give us credit for plucky draws away at Sunderland and the like, but when we start to batter the top teams, they'll have no option.
I love credit from the media. Cos I am still a kid at heart. I just hate the fucking Woolwich reacharound brigade. How can any serious media commentator say that this game was anything other than a clinical disposal of an "in form" team? But some of them are doing that. Even my die hard gooner pet texted me to say how he thought that Woolwich played as well as they could but that they were completely dominated by our pressing game & will to win. This is a great great result. Woolwich are now trampled in the knowledge that we are the superior team.

Just spent the past hour reading the Gooner forums. You've got to do it!!
It's brilliant.

The few things I noticed;
1) they are seriously jealous of our youth set up we have. They complained the whole match that their players were not up to it compared to ours passion wise. (Spot on!)

2) they still love blaming refs! Get a grip Woolwich! You were Shite compared to us today.

3) they really hate Harry Kane / want to bring him down. I love this.

I'm so drunk right now and I can't remember the last time I felt this good. Well done Spurs.
Pedo manager was not at all complimentary of us and just kept making excuses: what an old wanker!

I love credit from the media. Cos I am still a kid at heart. I just hate the fucking Woolwich reacharound brigade. How can any serious media commentator say that this game was anything other than a clinical disposal of an "in form" team? But some of them are doing that. Even my die hard gooner pet texted me to say how he thought that Woolwich played as well as they could but that they were completely dominated by our pressing game & will to win. This is a great great result. Woolwich are now trampled in the knowledge that we are the superior team.
I couldn't agree more - all I'm saying is I don't need the media to tell me that. I understand it's human nature to enjoy people saying nice things about you, but fuck them. We look look like a lean, hard fuck you team that doesn't need any friends - I'd like to keep it like that - It's only my opinion mind.

I couldn't agree more - all I'm saying is I don't need the media to tell me that. I understand it's human nature to enjoy people saying nice things about you, but fuck them. We look look like a lean, hard fuck you team that doesn't need any friends - I'd like to keep it like that - It's only my opinion mind.
I want us to be the scariest team in town mate. As the lean, hard, fuck you team who everyone looks up to. The cock of the school. The straight A head of the 6th form. With an average age of 24, I think Poch is onto something very special & "senior" players like Hugo & Verts are buying into it.

Gran Habano Limited Edition '04.

I'm new to cigars, but it was fairly enjoyable. Paired with the glass of scotch, it really started to go to my head during that last 20 minutes or so.
Never had one. I gave them up a few years ago because I was smoking them quite a bit and had kids so that limited my time and ability to smoke.

Hope you enjoyed it, a victory cigar sounded really nice today.

Back
Top Bottom