TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You heard some of the comments on those videos? Absolutely pathetic.

"They've got Liverpool and Chelsea coming up, this will drain them and they'll be tired, they won't finish top 4".

Have you not fucking seen how fit we are? We don't get tired. Trying to comfort themselves because their false sense of superiority was shattered.
Mate come on, YouTube comments? They're a terrible, terrible place to be 99% of the time, do yourself a favour and if you use Chrome download the extension Herp Derp for YouTube.

Lamela had a good game just like everybody else. This constant niggling about his performances is tiring IMHO. He was plenty involved, got dug in, started numerous counters and found lanes but didn't receive the ball when he should've. He also whipped in the corner that lead to Kane's first. Many outshined him, but he was no worse than say Eriksen or Dembélé. Tottenham as a team were superb today.

Btw, not getting on your case or anything :)
Completely see where you're coming from so all I have to say WE BEAT THE SCUM 2-1 AND IT WAS FANTASTIC!

Tut tut, having sex before marriage, but considering the the circumstances, I'll turn a blind eye
Gotta celebrate somehow haha I'm 21, gotta enjoy this time in my life while I can. Also, this girl is way out of my league. Like seriously a 10/10 and I am just your average guy. I'm having fun with her while I can and I've bragged to my mates about it enough so now you all get to hear it. :freundgoal:

Absolutely proud of all the comments on here and so proud to be a spurs fan.Supported the club since 5 and gutted didn't get there as nearly hit the button for the last ticket.
But as well as full credit to players lets not forget the fans who were there who sounded absolutely fantastic and got behind the team even when behind.
Good fucking times.
Of to join the party and catching train to Tottenham.
COYS.

We were generally very very good. But I still can't help but feel like lamela cuts in way too much, never enough width on the right, and when he does get the ball, it is too deep and he wants to run the ball the entire pitch, and then misses the simple passes. I reckon if he stayed wide, he'd actually get a one on one and skin the fuck out of em. Reckon this has been said a million times, but it's really the weak part of our game and needs sorted.
Seriously, some people are not happy unless they make carping remarks . Every Spurs supporter should be singing, dancing, drinking, doing cartwheels or whatever one does to celebrate a special day - you never know when the next one will come round.

Anybody else see the bell end wearing a Wilshere shirt in the East upper?

Spurs fan pointed it out to a steward who went and told him to take it off

Steward comes back and a few Spurs fans ask why he was not ejected

To which the steward replies "well he bought a ticket, so nuffink I can do about it"

Seriously, some people are not happy unless they make carping remarks . Every Spurs supporter should be singing, dancing, drinking, doing cartwheels or whatever one does to celebrate a special day - you never know when the next one will come round.

Agree totally with this.
The main thing is we won but we also won well.you just can't ever please some people.
Let's make the most of this and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom