TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But did he look like that to you? If so, credit. I have never seen a player improve so much in a year. The difference in his game is astonishing.
He looked good and was clearly getting better, but I didn't expect him to turn into a Messi-who-was-good-in-the-air inside 6 months. This is just pure Hollywood. No one could have seen this coming.

Yesterday, i watched the whole second half of the NLD with great anxiety on my iPhone as I was simultaneously acting toastmaster at my older sister's wedding. Her groom's father is a dedicated Spurs fan of 30 or so years, and we could not help but express our extreme delight at Harry Kane's second goal in his very first NLD, luckily we could channel it to the joy of the overall party.
In short, I cannot have had a better memory formed at 07.02.2015. The new spouses also have a son who has been schooled to Spurs since he was born a little over a year ago.
Big salut to the whole team for what I thought was a performance so full of heart, so full of whatever it is Pochettino is fueling our boys with.
A day of pure fucking magic.
Up the fucking Spurs!

Get on it mate. Celebrate. Drinking the morning after a NLD win is allowed.
Good_cool_at_math_amazing_yes_sir_okay_ok.gif

I never saw this coming from Harry. Credit to those who did.
Ooh can I get some Joe Clash credit?!? :adegrin2:
Just uhh, ignore the wrong bits...
No-one seems to believe me on this but I reckon this kid is going to be our first choice striker within the next 2 years. From what I've seen of them I think the only other player coming through our ranks that'll be better is Pritchard. I know this will upset the Tom Carroll lovers and don't misunderstand me, I think him and Andros will be starters but these two I think will be pushing world class. Kane has a really powerful shot, his decision making is incredibly intelligent, he's really good in the air and his touch is class. I really don't get why people don't rate him. I think last night proved all this. Anyway, just reviving this old thread.
Anyone watch him against Hull or Monaco? Against Hull he showed how good he can be. Against Monaco he showed some real flashes of brilliance. I've also seen him a few times in our youth team and he impressed me a lot, was definitely one of our better players.

People saying he has a poor first touch really make me laugh. It's so untrue I can't take it seriously, he has an uncanny ability to take the ball out of the air exactly how he wants it.

I always thought you were one of the cool kids when I joined. Great name, really funny - what's gone wrong?
I'm not prepared for all this winning! Many years training to become one with the Spursiness, how to deal with conceding late, how to cry when we miss out on top 4 in new weird and wonderful ways, how to get frustrated at players that promise so much but never produce. But winning... There's something I'm not prepared for.

I'm not prepared for all this winning! Many years training to become one with the Spursiness, how to deal with conceding late, how to cry when we miss out on top 4 in new weird and wonderful ways, how to get frustrated at players that promise so much but never produce. But winning... There's something I'm not prepared for.
Well you're just going to have get used to it SS. Domination of the astral spheres quite soon too.

That was very rude of Sammy - I'm surprised you didn't kick his head in - virtually, of course :nawty:
Nah Joe. He's a real "face" on here. I'm aspiring to be a piss poor version of him. It was actually a reprimand & a compliment all at once to feel the full force of his comments. I like Sammy. He has a big set of balls for a bloke in Sweden. He's a funny guy who loves an Internet war with anyone. But he speaks more sense than me. So I love him very much. Btw- did we win a match yesterday? :adebaehug::freundgoal:

Back
Top Bottom