TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missed out on tickets for last 2 times scum played us at WHL, today was my first time going, fucking loved it. Thought the atmosphere against Chelsesa new years day would take some beating but today was amazing. Even a goal down i knew we'd do it, should've won 5-1 easy, atmosphere around WHL has changed so much the last few months, no coincidence we're performing better and we've got players like Mason and Kane showing they want to win just as much as we do.

Thought Lamela did well today in getting stuck in, he's still lacking a bit in the decisions etc but he gets it. Walkers celebration at end reminded me of how Dawson celebrated a win. All the reminiscing about VDV, Modric etc people were doing, we've got a new squad of heroesl. Results like this make a team.

2 goals in his first NLD, 1 the winner? I can't get my head around it.
We've been craving a top drawer striker, a £30m+ striker, and one has just come through the ranks.
Marvelous.
Loved his appearances last season and goals he got, b ut never saw this happening. Unbelievable form, all sorts of goals, and for a young player he doesn't rely on pace - he's got that football brain of where to be, how to run with it, he's going to be a fucking legend

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. Fucking great day.
It wasn't just the win... it was the manner of the win. We completely dominated them, so much so that Dier and Vertonghen had good spells further up the pitch.
Woolich could say they were poor today, but we made them poor.

Get a core group of youngsters that have gone though the ranks, can identify and be passionate with the club..... they know what the Derby means and will be sure that every fucker around them is up for it too.

Some folks raved about our performance against QPR... this was leagues better then that.

Back
Top Bottom