Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5208074805_e7036f093b_b.jpg

Someone in Melbourne ask this guy to help out.

Cheer up. It's a bit of fun. & if juju/sheer good luck has anything to do with recent results, then I'm going to keep rubbing the rabbits foot. Or the camels toe with any luck tonight.
Does anyone really believe in that sort of thing?
Luck, lucky charms or any other kind of associated mumbo jumbo?
- as opposed to your chances of greasing your weasel tonight, that is (hope that goes well for you, break a leg and all that.)
as we have seen, opposing fans log on, for whatever reasons - and it just looks a bit shit.

Does anyone really believe in that sort of thing?
Luck, lucky charms or any other kind of associated mumbo jumbo?
- as opposed to your chances of greasing your weasel tonight, that is (hope that goes well for you, break a leg and all that.)
as we have seen, opposing fans log on, for whatever reasons - and it just looks a bit shit.
Do they fuck...or do they?:adestare:
As for opposing fans, if they are on here then they are more sad than a few lads having a laugh after a good run of results by posting pictures of chicken bone waving juju men.
As for introducing the ferret, I need to play the cards right by not getting piss paralytic before 11pm. It's a tough call when there's a cupboard half full of booze still waiting to be abused. :chadliblow:

Do they fuck...or do they?:adestare:
As for opposing fans, if they are on here then they are more sad than a few lads having a laugh after a good run of results by posting pictures of chicken bone waving juju men.
As for introducing the ferret, I need to play the cards right by not getting piss paralytic before 11pm. It's a tough call when there's a cupboard half full of booze still waiting to be abused. :chadliblow:
on balance - I'd go with the sex, and sufficient booze to give you staying power, without indulging to the point of loss off function and coma impersonation.

on balance - I'd go with the sex, and sufficient booze to give you staying power, without indulging to the point of loss off function and coma impersonation.
Yeah but when you don't have a "stop button" it's tricky. For the moments where loss of function is a risk, there's always kamagra, courtesy of some dodgy foreign website. :lamelawtf:

After watching cunty Bling wearing shitbag Mourinho's interview, I'm praying even harder we do them over. I'd love several dubious decisions in our favour & a penalty to us in the 90th minute after an Ashley Young style dive from someone. I think it would finish the cunt off. Rather beat them fair & square, but there is a part of me that just wants to watch his head explode mid rant:ledleylick:

After watching cunty Bling wearing shitbag Mourinho's interview, I'm praying even harder we do them over. I'd love several dubious decisions in our favour & a penalty to us in the 90th minute after an Ashley Young style dive from someone. I think it would finish the cunt off. Rather beat them fair & square, but there is a part of me that just wants to watch his head explode mid rant:ledleylick:

Prefer harry Kane to do three dives in the penalty area (last man of course) leading to three red cards/penalties, Jose then loses it and punches the ref leading to to an infinity game ban.

Lloris
Walker - Fazio - Vertonghen - Davies
Mason - Bentaleb
Lamela - Eriksen - Townsend
Kane​

I'd have Eriksen as close to midfield as possible, staying as a 3 in midfield without possession. Stick Mason on Fabregas all game. Problem is, Matic is just as much as a danger. I think Mason would be more disciplined and more experienced for that type of role than Bentaleb, Nabil was excellent at Stamford Bridge though so I hope he can perform even as half as good.

I've gone for Lamela as I feel he works ridiculously hard. He IS capable of magic, we have seen it and I feel he would be better suited for this game, Chelsea aren't going to be sitting back. I've also gone for Townsend as I feel he is the pace is needed, he's not VERY quick but he's the quickest we have at the moment, have him running at Ivanovic and be as direct as possible on his strongest side.

I feel its very optimistic to say we will win this. Chelsea are a GREAT side and they will be at full strength for this. We will need to be on TOP of our game to win. I'd happily take a draw as we all would. But if we go a goal down or even lose the game, I want the same character we've seen from the players in recent weeks, no drop of heads. COYS!

Apart from Capoue's 10 mins vs swansea, none of Adebayor, Kaboul, Lennon and Capoue have even made the bench since the besiktas away- except for Ade's personal crap am I missing something here? They've really pissed off the manager by the looks of it.

Lloris
Walker - Fazio - Vertonghen - Davies
Mason - Bentaleb
Lamela - Eriksen - Townsend
Kane​

I'd have Eriksen as close to midfield as possible, staying as a 3 in midfield without possession. Stick Mason on Fabregas all game. Problem is, Matic is just as much as a danger. I think Mason would be more disciplined and more experienced for that type of role than Bentaleb, Nabil was excellent at Stamford Bridge though so I hope he can perform even as half as good.

I've gone for Lamela as I feel he works ridiculously hard. He IS capable of magic, we have seen it and I feel he would be better suited for this game, Chelsea aren't going to be sitting back. I've also gone for Townsend as I feel he is the pace is needed, he's not VERY quick but he's the quickest we have at the moment, have him running at Ivanovic and be as direct as possible on his strongest side.

I feel its very optimistic to say we will win this. Chelsea are a GREAT side and they will be at full strength for this. We will need to be on TOP of our game to win. I'd happily take a draw as we all would. But if we go a goal down or even lose the game, I want the same character we've seen from the players in recent weeks, no drop of heads. COYS!
That seems like a really good team but if Lennon is available, I'd fancy playing him over Townsend but the problem is Lennon may have to play on the left wing and cross with his weak foot/cut in, neither of which he is good at :/

That seems like a really good team but if Lennon is available, I'd fancy playing him over Townsend but the problem is Lennon may have to play on the left wing and cross with his weak foot/cut in, neither of which he is good at :/
In all honesty, if Lennon is fit. I'd start him on the right and Chadli on the left.

In all honesty, if Lennon is fit. I'd start him on the right and Chadli on the left.
Yeah that would be perfect. Lennon would provide width and track back and help out the right back with hazard. And chadli brings goals to our side and physicality but I can't see pochettino not starting lamela considering he did not start lamela today and I don't know if Lennon is injured or dropped

Back
Top Bottom