Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e_EO2_SXW.png

Fucking fantastic goal by Lamela. I think he plays way more like a winger than a CAM today. Running against the fullback, both on the inside and outside, instead of trying to be the CAM.

in 1 min, Fazio gave away a stupid free kick with a crap challenge. then did a poor clearance.
how do u guys play dumb & ignore stuff like that. he does things like that 5 or 6 times a game.
Vert has at LEAST 1 terrible dive every fucking game but no one wants to mention that. No player is gonna rate a 10 every game and that position offers the least margin of error. Personally, I'm fine with Fazio's physicality and general play this season.

Vert has at LEAST 1 terrible dive every fucking game but no one wants to mention that. No player is gonna rate a 10 every game and that position offers the least margin of error. Personally, I'm fine with Fazio's physicality and general play this season.
that's fine. we don't have to agree. personally I think Fazio is a weaklink. & we can do with a better CB.
what do u think is wrong with our defence then? u have to admit we give a lot of chances away & have lots of issues defensively. it gets highlighted pretty much every game we play!

Back
Top Bottom