January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulinho has always been a good presser. I agree with that. But he can't really do anything else. He's totally sapped of confidence offensively. In the Partizan game he got the ball 12 yards out at an okay angle and ended up dribbling to the corner flag. He's never really displayed PL level passing or shooting abilities.

I won't pretend that my opinions towards the guy are anything besides negative but he just doesn't show me anything. Soldado has always flashed class with his touches and passing etc but there just hasn't been much evidence of talent from Paulinho.

Stoke city pre-Charlie 'cuntboy' Adams taking out his ankle was a pretty class display.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/p...-skills-for-spurs-in-3-0-win-over-stoke-gifs/

Keep wondering about who will stay and who will go in Jan, here's my guesses although it's really hard at the moment to know who Poch wants and doesn't, Lennon was seen as out of favour but now is right back in the first 11.

Kaboul - Rumours of a fall out with the manager and maybe a bit inconsistent - Good chance
Ade - Same as Kaboul only worse - Good chance
Dembele - May not suit Poch's style - Probably not
Paulinho - Don't think he will accept a bit part - Reasonable Chance
Chirches - Really unsure about him as he looks an ok right back and if Kaboul goes we don't want to lose another CB/RB - Reasonable Chance
Naughton - Not as bad as people make out but with Yedlin coming in I think his time is up - Good Chance
Lennon - Looks like he has saved himself - Probably Not
Townsend/Kane (Southampton JR & Schnierdlin deal) - Kane isn’t going anywhere you hear, Townsend a maybe
Soldado - Rumours his time may be up but I think he will stay - Probably not.

I found the whole interview really odd .. The bloke interviewing him didn't really know what to say!
Would be pretty funny if he somehow broke into the 1st team squad!
Levy is probably thinking that while counting his money and watching black men jump high!:rolleyes: (Bartolli 2014)

Because im bored and sad as fuck, I thought of the team I would like us to have for the start of next season, I even guessed new squad numbers because I get no pussy.
1. Lloris
2. Walker
3. Rose
4. Bentaleb
5. Vertonghen
6. Moreno
7. Lennon
8. Mason
9. Soldado
10. Eriksen
11. Lamela
13. Vorm
14. Carroll
15. Dier
16. Hector Herrera
17. Townsend
18. Kane
19. Pritchard
21. Fazio
22. Chadli
23. Jay Rodriguez
24. Yedlin
25. Stambouli

Because im bored and sad as fuck, I thought of the team I would like us to have for the start of next season, I even guessed new squad numbers because I get no pussy.
1. Lloris
2. Walker
3. Rose
4. Bentaleb
5. Vertonghen
6. Moreno
7. Lennon
8. Mason
9. Soldado
10. Eriksen
11. Lamela
13. Vorm
14. Carroll
15. Dier
16. Hector Herrera
17. Townsend
18. Kane
19. Pritchard
21. Fazio
22. Chadli
23. Jay Rodriguez
24. Yedlin
25. Stambouli
That squad is top 8 max. We need better acquisitions than Moreno and Rodriguez if we are to get back to the top 4/5 again. I still see no 20 goal a season striker in there. That's our biggest miss, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom