Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness do you follow everyone on twitter?!
Haha. Funny enough ... I don't even have Twitter.

I just post some info here that I see elsewhere (on websites, forums, etc). It's just for the window ... to keep the place a bit lively and have some fun talking all things spursy. I'll start to be a bit dormant as the window closes and as the Summer ends for me.

can anyone make an objective judgment as to who has a better pick up line: Fazio and Musacchio?

For the record, i have no fucking clue.

Fazio goes for the simple but a little cringe one liners, Musacchio prefers the "pretend he is interested in their boring shit" method.

Fazio has reasonable success but generally targets the lower class, more drunk type where as Mussachio has little success but does attempt to finger the posh tart.

So really it is all a matter of opinion here.

Ocasional and posh, or a conveyor belt of skanks.

I hope this cleared it up for you.

Fazio goes for the simple but a little cringe one liners, Musacchio prefers the "pretend he is interested in their boring shit" method.

Fazio has reasonable success but generally targets the lower class, more drunk type where as Mussachio has little success but does attempt to finger the posh tart.

So really it is all a matter of opinion here.

Ocasional and posh, or a conveyor belt of skanks.

I hope this cleared it up for you.

while Chadli just flops his cock on the bar....

I see what you did there, YS - well played :gio:

Everton is looking good with Lukaku and Eto'o. The 3-7 spots are wide open in the league. I think Man City and Chelsea will finish top 2 but other than that it's goin to be wild

If Everton make top 4 I'll eat my hat...barkleys out for 5-6 months, lukaku they had last yr so it's not like his an unknown and eto will be a benchwarmer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom