Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITK from a Man U forum regarding Paulo ...

Source: Utdforum.com

Would straight swap Paulinho for Welbeck in a second. Not even going to pretend I rate Paulinho, but even taking that out of the equation it makes sense. Paulinho seems firmly out in the cold at one of our deepest positions. It is deep even without the player our manager seems to be chasing the most. So we flip a CM for a player who can play both LW and striker which are positions significantly behind CM in terms of depth.

It also allows the potential to flip Townsend for Schneiderlin. Plus, it could see us add two homegrown players which will help mitigate the losses of Dawson and potentially Townsend. Lots to do in a short amount of time but it makes sense to me.

Wait what???
I thought it was only gonna be 3 million. But if this new figure is true then, well freaking done, Levy!!!

Sell Daws for 6 and buy Fazio for 8 ... net spend 2 million pounds!
Haha, once again Levy deserves a round of applause.

2POwU12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom