Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valbuena is just another lennon. Nothing special.

Behave, Valbuena has got more tricks than Lennon and his game consists of more than just pacing it to the byline and lofting in slow predicatable balls.

Is he not 29?

Not a problem, he'll be solid for another 2-3 years and his fee is quite low.

Where would he play?

Expands our attacking options as he can do a job outside wide or play centrally, doesn't have to be an immediate starter by any means but he's an instant impact player.

Good Christ you have exaggerated my take on this subject.

I have never said I wanted him out. I have merely posted information pertaining to him possibly leaving as I feel it's interesting discussion here. I've made it abundantly clear by now that if he is fit, I'd like to keep him. But from my take, he does not appear to be and he has never had a good track record of staying fit in his time with us. The only perceived "lack of faith" is due to your own bias trying to see the negative in my posts. That isn't my problem, it's due to nothing more than your own emotional agenda. "Sandro is a crock?" Come on man, get real.

Players lie about their fitness level all the time, especially when they've just found out they weren't selected for a game. Being overlooked for a game hurts, and it's especially gutting when you aren't even selected to the squad as he was that day. No chance in hell I put more stock in a player's words in such a situation than what is clearly evident from his performances on the pitch. They weren't "bad" performances, they were simply showcases of a top quality player that was using his talent to compensate for a body that was not 100% fit at the time.
damn drama queen .:paulinholol:

Starting to not mind the idea of Sandro leaving if hes never gonna play.
May as well make a bit of money off him than sit on the side lines all the time..

Im preparing myself now for all the butt hurt :levyeyes:

A transfer window so far that smells of a team now with approval to build a stadium, probably why we chose Poch too, he will work with what we got, Frank probably wanted a couple of big players in. I think we have enough if we kept same and just bought a left back

A transfer window so far that smells of a team now with approval to build a stadium, probably why we chose Poch too, he will work with what we got, Frank probably wanted a couple of big players in. I think we have enough if we kept same and just bought a left back

I think your right..
Tbh though a new LB and a LW and I'd be really happy..
I have a feeling soldado is going to fire this yr, lamela will shine and eriksen will develop further..

Yep. Agree. I am still concerned about our forwards. If Ade has a few months where his heart isn't in it and Soldado is still in nightmare mode, we are basically relying on Kane.

Yep. Agree. I am still concerned about our forwards. If Ade has a few months where his heart isn't in it and Soldado is still in nightmare mode, we are basically relying on Kane.

Absolutely, I am just hoping we can maybe assist this too with goals from Eriksen, Lamela and Paulinho too, would love a firing Soldado

I think your right..
Tbh though a new LB and a LW and I'd be really happy..
I have a feeling soldado is going to fire this yr, lamela will shine and eriksen will develop further..

A LB and a LW is all that we need 100%..
Wouldnt mind another CB chucked in there to be honest, as Kaboul is injured most of the time, Dawsons not quite up to it, and Vlad seems to be quite injury prone recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom