Have we signed Frank de Boer yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats the score, Frank de Boer?

• Total voters
Frank de Boer can be roughly translated as Francis the Pig. An unusual event happens approximately every 1882 years in the Chinese calender. The year of the Cockerel overlaps with the year of the Pig. This extremely rare event is due to take place during the Full moon period of 2 June to 5 June this year.
You didn't make much of an effort, did you? If you try again you'll find his name is Franky the Farmer.

http://translate.google.com/#nl/en/de boer

th

And here's the proof..

Out of interest, due to the partial swing votes for FBR as 1st choice, how many people have swayed that way since the flirtation of LVG with Utd?

Out of interest, due to the partial swing votes for FBR as 1st choice, how many people have swayed that way since the flirtation of LVG with Utd?

I have swayed in that time, though not directly because of it.

LVG is a superb manager, and on the face of it a no-brainer. However, the longer Ive had to think about it the more Ive been concerned about him (his feisty style) actually working here.

Conversely, the more Ive thought of FDB the more I consider he is extremely well suited to us.

I have swayed in that time, though not directly because of it.

LVG is a superb manager, and on the face of it a no-brainer. However, the longer Ive had to think about it the more Ive been concerned about him (his feisty style) actually working here.

Conversely, the more Ive thought of FDB the more I consider he is extremely well suited to us.

I'm the opposite, I doubt LvG would have been thumped by Salzburg and PEC Zwolle. If that happened to Spurs we'd go mental.

I'm intrigued by these news, but I think I'll wait until Thursday to start a #deBoerOut thread. Otoh, I'm supposed to be pro him since I'm anti-TS, right?

Luckily my opinion counts for nought since I'm over two seas (North and Baltic).

I'm the opposite, I doubt LvG would have been thumped by Salzburg and PEC Zwolle. If that happened to Spurs we'd go mental.

Perhaps, but it shows that he has experience a good thumping in his managerial career and knows how to deal with it. Experience is valuable.

Any manager who thinks they can be the one to finally have Spurs challenging for a title, and maybe, just maybe, winning an FA Cup semi final is a couple of players short of a 5-a-side....so for that reason I would imagine Ian Holloway is the only manager with the credentials.

The problem with the farmer, the way I see it, is that he might get Vertonghen motivated and eager to say.

But you lot have convinced me that, based on his scowly Flemish face, he needs to be sold at a loss.

#deBoerOut

(sorry, Belgian Spur Belgian Spur )

Any manager who thinks they can be the one to finally have Spurs challenging for a title, and maybe, just maybe, winning an FA Cup semi final is a couple of players short of a 5-a-side....so for that reason I would imagine Ian Holloway is the only manager with the credentials.

ian-holloway.gif

:adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom