Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great Scott. Now my colitis is all inflamed again. :chadliwtf:

I don't mind bossing a half, but could we please fucking do it with a lead rather than chasing 2 goals for once?

Eriksen? GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!

Great Scott. Now my colitis is all inflamed again. :chadliwtf:

I don't mind bossing a half, but could we please fucking do it with a lead rather than chasing 2 goals for once?

Eriksen? GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!

Don't be ridiculous! If we want to have a good half we need to have a half so shit it can make Rochdale look like Bayern.

Eriksen must not be sold regardless of our finishing position. We need our owners to say NO, just like Liverpool did with Suarez.
Can we be that strong ?
Why do people keep saying this, like theres a danger he'll leave. He signed with us LESS THAN A YEAR AGO. Its not like he's running his fucking contract down. The guy legally can't go anywhere unless someone makes us an offer we can't refuse and we rip that contract up, He's repeatedly said he's happy and doesn't want to move, and considering the amount of fuss over how picky he was to sign with us, its hardly likely he's just going to bin that all off and fuck off now.

watch him leave now and make me look like an absolute cunt [\spoiler]

Well deserved because of those fucking mongs unable to shut up for one minute..

Turn it in will you, you utter cunt. Some people were still down in the concourse having a beer.
Not only that, but we don't HAVE to pay our respects if we don't want to.
Me? I was having a beer chanting Yid Army none the wiser. Even if I was, I still would have done the same.

As soon as we get rid of this idiot of a manager and appoint someone with some established gravitas and respect out there the better.!!
what a peculiar set of characteristics as your prime requirements.
I'd rather have one with excellent tactical nous and amazing man management skills.

Kane gets himself into some lovely positions. I was a doubter but I am enjoying him in the side.

He gets a bit of stick from some for missing sitters but the same people fail to realise, that to miss, you have to be in the right place to begin with.

Looks sharp in the training videos with his finishing so maybe just try and work on composure and keeping calm at crucial moments to improve his game even more. Im happy.

And probably some of the same people who keep saying "dont worry, Soldado WILL come good..."

Kane > Soldado all day for me

Absolutely. The problem with buying a £26 million pound 28 year old (who turns 29 in a month) striker is that you need him to bring his A game straight away.
For the record I actually like Soldado. But, I just can't see it happening for him.

I can see Kane starting every game for the rest of the season and then signing a new contract. Southampton are after him.

Thats the downside of getting someone like LvG in..players like Kane, Naughton, Carroll etc wont get a look in IMO

Hmm, apparently Tucker Tucker thinks differently. I was told he plays youth too?

The way we went 2-0 down. The way Adebayor missed that penalty.

The way it cut to the sidelines and The Bodywarmer With The Gob was standing there, grinning.

That single moment is the lowest I have ever felt as a Tottenham fan.

Absolutely. The problem with buying a £26 million pound 28 year old (who turns 29 in a month) striker is that you need him to bring his A game straight away.
For the record I actually like Soldado. But, I just can't see it happening for him.

I can see Kane starting every game for the rest of the season and then signing a new contract. Southampton are after him.

Hmm, apparently Tucker Tucker thinks differently. I was told he plays youth too?

I think Soldado is a quality player in the right league....just like Rebrov, Shevchenko, Forlan etc, PL is not for him.

As for LvG playing youth, I dont know....however, I very much doubt it will our youth getting their chances. Probably get a lot of continental or South American kids in, like Chelsea do.

He gets a bit of stick from some for missing sitters but the same people fail to realise, that to miss, you have to be in the right place to begin with.

Looks sharp in the training videos with his finishing so maybe just try and work on composure and keeping calm at crucial moments to improve his game even more. Im happy.

Yeah, I think he has a lovely strike on the ball. I think he will start scoring crackers from outside the box if given chances to do so.

Back
Top Bottom