Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Description please? for those of us without streams
1838213-modern_art_shit.jpg

...face it - those who think Lamela, Holtby, Townsend, and/or Soldado are the way forward are moronic fanboys...see if we can keep Eriksen, Dembele, Lloris, and/or Verts next season and bring in a real manager...
COYS

I'm saving this post, so I can ram it down your fucking throat next season when Lamela, Holtby and Soldado get us Champions League.

x

In our 34 first halves this season we've scored 15 goals and shipped 22.

If the table was made from first halves we would be on 40 pts in 12th place, behind the likes of Wet Spam and Stoke.
If it was based on second halves we would be on 62 points in 3rd place, 3 points behind City.

If all teams only ever played second halves away from home, we would top the table, 3 points ahead of United.

So cheer up! We are the best second half away team in England!

I will always honour a minute's silence/applause, no matter what it's for, as its only common decency, and how difficult is it to keep it buttoned for a minute, for pete's sake? However I do believe that there were many guilty parties at Hillsborough, which unfortunately includes Liverpool supporters who rushed the gates and caused the crush in the first place. Like in all tragedies, people don't think of the possible consequences of their actions. Don't forget this was a time when all football supporters were regarded as drunken hooligans and stadia were surrounded by high fences. However, you have to feel sympathy for the families who lose loved ones, in any circumstances. But for the grace of God......

Well I was happy that we fashioned a comeback, no matter what the circumstances. Come on people, be 'glass half full types', count your blessings, look on the bright side, etc, etc, etc.

Fucking hell you lot know fuck all about football.

Maybe, just maybe, AVBs style didn't suit Andros. Maybe a congested midfield didn't suit a left footed right winger that likes to cut inside. Maybe he constantly ran into traffic.

Maybe a more open England team suited him better, maybe that's why he appeared to play better for the national team.

Seriously, I think there are better forums out there for most of you. It's just embarrassing because it isn't hard.

Back
Top Bottom