Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know if I/someone else have already posted this but John Purvis (Blue Peter presenter in the 60s/70s) is a Spurs fan (I sat near him once, in the Park Lane end when it was wooden seats)

Olivia Munn is a Spurs fan

Twitter.jpg

Here's another view...

olivia-munn-5v.jpg
More likely that she's there just for him.

But I'll take it.

Listening to Kermonde and Mayo from last Friday - Kennith Brannah is a Spurs fan - didn't know that before!

He was on Graham Norton (not literally) last Friday, with Thierry Henry... I really wanted him to poke Henry in the face, and remind him that his cunty little club had single-handedly help ruin an entire decade for Spurs fans everywhere!

ahem... might I point you in the direction of this one as well;

http://www.mehstg.com/fans.htm

It is by far a more accurate, detailed compilation, and the only one worth getting your information from...

(due in no small part to the fact that I'm on that one, and not the topspurs shambles of a cobbled together, ill-researched nonsense of a Z-list!!)
:holtbytongue:

True, but then i got TopSpurs to list Steve Severin of the Banshees on there so im sticking with it!

Hmmm........... according to your 'source' Tim Sherwood supports Spurs but i read on TFC that he is 100% Goon! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom