Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Between Levy prioritizing business decisions before football decisions and the con job from the refs each week, Spurs football has felt like a relatively hopeless affair for awhile now. Sad we couldn’t even draw these punks at home.

There are times when I feel my hatred for other clubs (chavs, scousers) may eclipse my feelings against this lot.
But that was back with a vengeance today.
I'm not going to dissect the game, but their first goal had me pulling my hair out. The first half was the stuff of nightmares, felt like every time they went forward, they were going to score.
Much better second half and I thought we were unlucky not to get a draw at least.
Ref was crap, as usual. The push in the back on Ritchie was ignored; five minutes later, nearly the same on one of theirs resulted in a free kick. And why did he need VAR to point out the penalty - as clear as the nose on my face! And it looked like a foul before their second, albeit I've only seen it in real time.
I probably wouldn't feel this annoyed/upset if they weren't at the top, it would have been good to pull them down a peg or two.
Sad state of affairs when I want a corrupt, oil-state backed club to win all their games (including against us) to stop them, but the alternative is too awful to contemplate.
Anyway going to stuff myself full of biscuits and chocolate, get into my PJs and watch reruns of the Repair Shop.
Can only agree with you in everyway.
I am listening to The Smiths albums to cheer myself up.

There are times when I feel my hatred for other clubs (chavs, scousers) may eclipse my feelings against this lot.
But that was back with a vengeance today.
I'm not going to dissect the game, but their first goal had me pulling my hair out. The first half was the stuff of nightmares, felt like every time they went forward, they were going to score.
Much better second half and I thought we were unlucky not to get a draw at least.
Ref was crap, as usual. The push in the back on Ritchie was ignored; five minutes later, nearly the same on one of theirs resulted in a free kick. And why did he need VAR to point out the penalty - as clear as the nose on my face! And it looked like a foul before their second, albeit I've only seen it in real time.
I probably wouldn't feel this annoyed/upset if they weren't at the top, it would have been good to pull them down a peg or two.
Sad state of affairs when I want a corrupt, oil-state backed club to win all their games (including against us) to stop them, but the alternative is too awful to contemplate.
Anyway going to stuff myself full of biscuits and chocolate, get into my PJs and watch reruns of the Repair Shop.
You're only saying what all of us are thinking!!

Little prick
Ben ORANGE clearly has some personal self-esteem issues...
If he wasn't a footballer, he'd probably be self harming...

Horrible little Orange cunt!

I’m as positive as they come and will always look for the good in the club, it’s manager and the players but I have now had to watch us lose at home to Woolwich West Ham and Chelsea.
That in itself needs to be addressed.
Not only that, we haven’t been able to win one game against these 3.
Even at our lowest we’d often win one or two of these fixtures.
If you can’t lead a team to win these games then questions need to be asked.

How shit does Son and Maddison have to be before they are left out?
I can’t remember the last time I saw either have a good game.
The players need to have a good look at themselves and the manager needs to ask himself if he is happy at us losing at home to our 3 main rivals?

I cannot remember the last manager to lose at home to Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham in the same season.
Totally unacceptable.
Agree. Pathetic showing versus our rivals. Doesn’t make sense how we never seem to be able to get it up for these games.

So tired of watching Son at ST. Making him captain and therefore undroppable has been a bad decision for us.

Very disappointing to lose today. We gave away the worst goals known to mankind, the set pieces need addressing, it's beyond a joke now.

At least we showed some fight in the second half as at half time I was worried.

I don't wanna harp on about the ref but he was a shambles. How he didn't give a pen initially for the Rice tackle was embarrassing.

The offside decision is also everything that is wrong with modern day football.

All today did was fuel my hate for Woolwich, they are a bunch of cheating scummy pricks.

Fook me, I just looked it up and we only conceded 51 in that comical AVB/Sherwood season, with all kinds of clowns in defense. We're already at 52 with City, Liverpool, Chelsea to come! Unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom