Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nonsense and I am happy to be critical.

They are better than us, so I live in the world where the catch-up is ours.

We looked like losing 5 or 6 zip but found a way. I expected us to lose and all the baseless optomism cannot just right the gap between the teams.

We made them question themselves and gave it a go. Not the result I wanted but in the final analysis, one that is bearable, as long as City keep wimning.
Never in a million years do we let the shit score 3 in 35 mins at our ground it was pathetic

I don't think Son or Maddison should be starting against Chelsea tbh.
Lo Celso and Richarlison should come in.

In all honesty if we want to move forward Son should be a squad player but we ain't ruthless enough to do that.

Club legend and an excellent goal scorer but all round game just isn't there.

Yeah, that was my point.
It’s bonkers that a guy with 86 caps can do that. That’s why keeping guys like him is stupidity. We will never go forward. I could not give 2 fucks if he’s a nice guy and good to have around and can fill in. He fills in and we concede a goal like that. We need someone who can challenge Udogie or take his place because he’s not a great defender either.

Lo Celso and Richarlison should come in.

In all honesty if we want to move forward Son should be a squad player but we ain't ruthless enough to do that.

Club legend and an excellent goal scorer but all round game just isn't there.

Yeah, it's a conundrum with Son.

When you compare our technical quality to the teams we are chasing, the gulf is wide.

Neeeds addressing big time in the summer.

I don't think it was remotely deliberate and would be absolutely fuming if a penalty was given against us for something like that.

I'll watch it back and ref watch will be interesting, but would be surprised if that view isn't confirmed. If the referee on field gives it I think VAR don't overrule, but it was all very innocuous to me.
I don't think whether it's innocuous is a factor- that's only relevant if it was a check for a red card for dangerous foul play.
Penalties can be conceded for 'accidental' fouls.

The question is whether it hindered Kulu to enough of an extent. The fact he tried to stay on his feet but still couldn't regain balance is a major sign that it was. For some irrational reason, refs can never grasp this and only give pens when the player immediately goes down.

At least we made it respectful.
giphy.gif

Basic coaching would help..you've got two fantastic centre half's that are almost irrelevant at set prices because of zonal marking...it's not fucking rocket science.
Absolutely. It’s completely inexcusable not to have fixed this when it’s been apparent for sooo long now.

Sometimes I think our team looks a little small, but today we had Davies, Bentancur and PEH on the pitch in addition to the CBs; we should be going man for man.

Vic has to be better too. Their 3rd goal is pretty much a metre from his starting position.

Back
Top Bottom