Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How Spursy would it be to beat Villa 4-0 and then lose the next game to fucking Fulham a ground where we have won what seven on the bounce?

Don't ever fucking change Spurs....

Redknappy is bang on, we turned up thinking we can stroll around and win, all cocky.

Let's hope we can have one of those mental 15 minute spells where we blow teams away, but Fulhams record from winning positions is formidable.

We weren’t even that good at villa they were really bad that day

Don’t think changes are needed, these are the same players that beat Villa, they know they haven’t played well and hopefully some pride will kick in. Fulham are playing ok but nothing special, we’re making them look good.

We really need to have a much stronger defensive midfield next season, if we want to take the next step.

And maybe some defensively aware fullbacks as alternatives to Porro and Udogie?!

It wasn’t boring, was it?

If you’re a Fulham fan I’m sure it was thrilling.

I honestly think we’ve been pretty dull to watch in first halves for ages. We tend to turn on Ange-ball in the second and are really great at ramping up pressure when we get momentum, hence so many goals in quick succession.

Well waiting for Fulham to tire didn't work the first half. We've been sloppy on the ball, too many misplaced passes

We really need to have a much stronger defensive midfield next season, if we want to take the next step.

And maybe some defensively aware fullbacks as alternatives to Porro and Udogie?!

I would say defensive midfield is our best covered position.

Defensively aware full backs? What, like Emerson and Davies?

Half a Twix ?
only got Toblerone the giant version
giant-toblerone.jpg

I wonder if Ange will sub Sarr at HT?
Cuti played the scorer onside but Drag could have been braver trying to block the shot.
He's definitely not as lanky and agile as VdV to cover that. I'm not sure if he is able to shed some mass this coming pre season. Purely my opinion, but I thought he's abit bulky, not like Dier, but close, that may prevent him from being more agile. He's huge for his age and that may be an advantage in Serie A, but in PL, VdV's physique is so much more suitable.

We really do need to go out & bring in a quality no:6 who is going to sit in front of that back 4 & give them some protection. Bissouma is definitely not that man
I was actually watching Biss a lot that half. Really seems hesitant in all aspects right now. I wonder what is happening

Back
Top Bottom