Can we still win the league?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Chelsea game will be a real bell weather for how we’ve evolved since the last chelsea game
That last game aside we've owed these cunts an absolute hammering for a long long time. I'd love to turn up at theirs and absolutely dismantle them like we did to villa yesterday.

That last game aside we've owed these cunts an absolute hammering for a long long time. I'd love to turn up at theirs and absolutely dismantle them like we did to villa yesterday.
Yes me too. They’d be in the hunt for a European spot too. Would love to whip that rug from under them.

Win our next 5 and why not? With the other fixtures in that time it's likely a run of 5 wins from now would put us within 5 points of top at least. It's a tough ask, but not impossible.

Win our next 5 and why not? With the other fixtures in that time it's likely a run of 5 wins from now would put us within 5 points of top at least. It's a tough ask, but not impossible.

You are looking at the 3 top teams to essentially crash and burn at the same time with 10 games to go.
I don’t think it’s ever happened before. Happy to be corrected.

The Uber positive will say first time for everything I guess.
However as it was pointed out the other day there’s a fine line between delusion and Uber positivity!!

You are looking at the 3 top teams to essentially crash and burn at the same time with 10 games to go.

However as it was pointed out the other day there’s a fine line between delusion and Uber positivity!!

We've never won the premier league before either.

It'd obviously be a remarkable turn of events, but I don't think winning our next five is too big an ask, and if we do that we'll suddenly be in a position which doesn't look quite so far-fetched.

Again, all optimistic hypotheticals, but if we get into that tough run in April 5 points off top, with games against City, Woolwich, and Liverpool in our hands, I think most of us will be thinking why not. At the very least it looks like we'll have a part to play in the title race, whatever that is, which is more than we could have asked for at the start of the season.

Its highly unlikely any way but lets just say we do win all of our remaining games, that would mean we have caught up 3 points on all those above us which would still put us 5 points off the top ( As things stand)

If only we had won the Wolves and West ham games then we would still be very much in it!

Its highly unlikely any way but lets just say we do win all of our remaining games, that would mean we have caught up 3 points on all those above us which would still put us 5 points off the top ( As things stand)

If only we had won the Wolves and West ham games then we would still be very much in it!

It’s the points dropped to lower / mid table teams that will come back to haunt us this season.

Back
Top Bottom