Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you’re lost. This is the Come Here to Laugh at the Gooners thread, not the Come Here to give the Gooners a hand job thread

Woolwich Mania’s that way ➡️

:nunothumb:

Excited Oh No GIF

BRUTALITY

I do love how TFC has perpetual cunt offs, like in a totally genuine, non-sarcastic way. It makes me laugh and brings joy to my day.

Thing is... It's probably what the average workplace (and other microcosms of society) would be like if people weren't obliged to filter.

Humans love a good ruckus. :wansum:

Last edited:
I remember in the ENIC thread people legit said that they'd be happy for Woolwich to win the league if it meant that ENIC sold up and we got new owners, I mean how unhinged do you have to be 😆

There's people on this site who mock and dish out banter against our own club and openly praise our rivals, some really weird behaviour.
I'll gladly rip the piss out of Spurs myself, much of the time because the club/side deserves it, though here are some, I'd like to say a vocal minority, that look for the negative in absolutely everything.

I can excuse them though to an extent, they've probably taken an emotional hammering from Spurs over the years and just aren't mentally tough enough to deal with it.

But the Woolwich happy clappers? The Declan Rice appreciation society? The Poch sympathisers? The Harry Kane fanclub who rim his taint until it gleams and avidly cheer on every fish he shoots in a barrel with a hundred times more vigour than they ever cheer on Spurs?

Those people ought to receive a swift perma-banning.

I remember in the ENIC thread people legit said that they'd be happy for Woolwich to win the league if it meant that ENIC sold up and we got new owners, I mean how unhinged do you have to be 😆
Why on Earth would those two events be remotely linked to eachother?

"Oh no, Woolwich won the league, better sell the cashcow then..."

:levywtf:

Liverpool, Newcastle and West Ham away are in that run. They scored 13 goals against them in total.

They’ve got a VERY realistic chance of a PL going forward, even if not this season. Klopp stepping down + Pep winding down a bit.

Fans need to accept this. They’re by far best placed as the rising side and their core is young and improving. They have owners prepared to spend 100m on players to make the difference.

We need to hope our project accelerates and we back it fully because right now we’re relying on two clubs who are likely to have a downturn.
I think this post isn't going to age well. I think it's now or never. I don't think there spending is sustainable and its a logical fallacy to simply belive by dint of some imagined decline in Pep and Liverpool losing Klopp they will automatically fill the void. Here's my alternative scenario if the don't win the league this season...Saka starts to have real chronic injury issues as he has been over played and fancies a move to a less testing league...say joining Bellinham. Saliba wants to go to PSG. The window of opportunity closes and Arteta starts touting for the Barca job as we go past them....who likes my alternative?

Last edited:

It's got way more unhinged than that.......

It's all too evident that some would be happy enough for it to happen just cos they think it would merely make them look bad.

(Ditto Chavski/Poch... Proven fact.)

Back
Top Bottom