Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Counts towards ffp limits I think.As it counts as owner cash being put in.

....But Everton being 'loaned' a couple of hundred mill by potential new owners to cover operating costs isn't?

Nor is Boehly's cronies chucking 1bn in the pot cos Abramovic made him 'pinky promise' to?

What a farce.

Surely...... If club money is generating profit (like some of our ancillary projects do) then that should count as some form of revenue?

Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I've got to give some credit to Arteta.

I'm seeing Chelsea and Utd fans still backing Poch and Ten Hag just because Arteta had a bad run 3 years ago and think it's is enough of a reason to blindly back them.

It's basically a scam at this point.

I've got to give some credit to Arteta.

I'm seeing Chelsea and Utd fans still backing Poch and Ten Hag just because Arteta had a bad run 3 years ago and think it's is enough of a reason to blindly back them.

It's basically a scam at this point.

They havent won anything since that bad run. So what these fans aim for is qualifying for the Champions League without winning any trophies?

They havent won anything since that bad run. So what these fans aim for is qualifying for the Champions League without winning any trophies?

Our fans are so funny. As if we wouldn’t collectively be jizzing hard in our pants if we were having their season. The hyperbole on here would be crazy.

Indeed. They will win 5 straight Premier League trophies because they scored a lot of goals against some mediocre/terrible teams.

Liverpool, Newcastle and West Ham away are in that run. They scored 13 goals against them in total.

They’ve got a VERY realistic chance of a PL going forward, even if not this season. Klopp stepping down + Pep winding down a bit.

Fans need to accept this. They’re by far best placed as the rising side and their core is young and improving. They have owners prepared to spend 100m on players to make the difference.

We need to hope our project accelerates and we back it fully because right now we’re relying on two clubs who are likely to have a downturn.

They are winning multiple trophies in the next few years. Stop coping and accept it.

They might do. They might not. I see no reason to dignify them but spouting that shit though.

Fuck ‘em. They’ll never get any credit from me because they’re a weird bunch of cunts. A bit of very good form doesn’t change that.

If I want to slag them off, then I will.

Not all of us are gooners mate.

Might as well change your name to SCampbell.

:nunothumb:

Apparently it's strange and against the grain for Spurs fans to be reluctant to give The Scum a regular hand-job......

Bunch of half n' half scarf bullshit. GTFO.

What's strange is the little pockets of so-called Spurs fans keenly dishing out plaudits for trophies they've yet to even win.

Fuck off to Goon-Mania if you're that enamored by those cunts.

Last edited:
Apparently it's strange and against the grain for Spurs fans to be reluctant to give The Scum a regular hand-job......

What's strange is the little pockets of so-called fans keenly dishing out plaudits for trophies they've yet to even win.

There's people on this site who mock and dish out banter against our own club and openly praise our rivals, some really weird behaviour.

What's strange is the little pockets of so-called fans keenly dishing out plaudits for trophies they've yet to even win.

It’s bizarre. They can’t live in London or know any scum fans. If they did they’d not bend over to praise them.

Back
Top Bottom