Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank yew.
Is that a tree pun? Don't you realise this is a serious Official Match Thread.
We're all in here worrying that Royal is going to have to replace Porro and all you can do is try to score haha's with wordplay.

Have some thought for others. It's chestnut on mate.

We're all in here worrying that Royal is going to have to replace Porro and all you can do is try to score haha's with wordplay.

You got there in the end! I don't know what alder fuss is about. With Ange at the elm we'll conker those gits.

Please don't start a pun-off, I can't bear it!
(Only because I can never think of a good one!)

It makes my sycamore I think about the sheer cheek of the man tbh.

Jeez, we just can't catch a break with injuries...
Have we been able to field our STRONGEST XI at ANY point this season? (bearing in mind Bentancur was out for the first chunk of the season, and everyone else seems to have been in and out ever since!!)

I want a glug/dose/syringe of whatever ArseAnal are on... Seems to be doing the trick with THEIR fitness levels!!!

Don’t mind Sonny in the middle at all. Any chance Timo goes there instead?
Im Not No Way GIF

At least I hope not.

Okay so no porro or Richy

Front Tree 🌳

Werner son Kulu/BJ

I’d like Dragusin to start and Romero at rb
Oh I like that. An Irish accent pun. Very good. Ash the way to do it.

Agree with the front line as well. Can't see anything other than Sonny at 9.

Back
Top Bottom