Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, it’s 2024 why the fuck am I watching some dodgy internet stream with a pair of fucking foreigners babbling in a language I don’t understand.

Just put every fucking game on live tv for fucks sake.

Sorry I get annoyed by this shit.

Fuck me, it’s 2024 why the fuck am I watching some dodgy internet stream with a pair of fucking foreigners babbling in a language I don’t understand.

Just put every fucking game on live tv for fucks sake.

Sorry I get annoyed by this shit.
That's why IPTV is the moral choice here.

Kulu and Richy have a place in this side, I just don’t think it should be in the starting XI.

Improvement needed in both positions if we want to level up.

Our performance levels have really dropped off since City away, including the 2 cup games. Thought we mostly looked better even when we were losing. Not sure whats happened, been sussed out a bit maybe or players coming back not sharp.
But if both, over training perhaps. Their fitness wouldn't have been great overall and they are being asked to do so much more. Plus if you stifle us somewhat, and press then Angeball is negated.

Back
Top Bottom