Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dipper

Dippers spanked chavs 4-1 players a kid a RB! We struggle to beat Brentford at home. We are making hard work of beating these teams like conte use to. I’m really not seeing good progressive chance creating attacking football. Again to say we scored from 3 chances we created. Other teams would punish us if we defended like we do today!

With the help of the referee

Another shocker from Tierney

Dipper

Dippers spanked chavs 4-1 players a kid a RB! We struggle to beat Brentford at home. We are making hard work of beating these teams like conte use to. I’m really not seeing good progressive chance creating attacking football. Again to say we scored from 3 chances we created. Other teams would punish us if we defended like we do today!
Rewatch the second half mate.

I need someone to tell me why Norgaard never got a foul against him and another yellow for the barge on Johnson when we broke late on.
If that is not a foul and a booking when we are breaking in a 3v2 situation then I don’t know what is.
The ref should be embarrassed by that decision. In the end it never mattered but it’s not good enough.

I need someone to tell me why Norgaard never got a foul against him and another yellow for the barge on Johnson when we broke late on.
If that is not a foul and a booking when we are breaking in a 3v2 situation then I don’t know what is.
The ref should be embarrassed by that decision. In the end it never mattered but it’s not good enough.
Yep he didn't want to send him off so didn't give the foul. Wasn't it him who fouled Udogie too? He was complaining about every decision too.

Not long got home, and my ticker could do without that, but we got over the line. Brentford are probably the most cynical team in the PL, and experts in the dark arts; I hope they go down. The weak ref was exploited to the maximum point possible, and yet again, tactical fouls committed early on in the game by Brentford went unpunished. Thankfully, a change of personnel, in the 2nd half, enabled us to unlock their packed defence. Bentancur had a shocker, in my opinion, and put us under pressure too many times. I'm so happy we beat them.

Last edited:
Basically refs in premier league are shit. Frightened of making big decisions and upsetting crowd. Said for years uefa refs are best. Clean cut decisions. Also like VAR x-ray type decision making they have. Premier league should use that.

Brentford totally pissed me off today with their cheating bullshit & the ref letting them get away with it.
I'm sick of hearing about little old Brentford & how they play good football !!
I would never tire of punching Maupay in the face !!
Join the queue; what an absolute c*nt he is.

Outside of that 6 month period under Conte in 2022....what has Kulu really done...? I mean seriously...this season his decision making hasn't been great, not much of a dribbler...doesn't score many goals...uh.....

The only thing he is good at is holding up and progressing the ball....that isnt enough...

If we ever wanna win the league or win trophies...we have to do better than Kulu.
Yeah I think the longer it goes on the more obvious Kulu at RW doesn't really work, ESPECIALLY with Ange-ball where all he needs his wingers to do is have pace for the transition, beat their man and get low crosses into the box.

I think we have some tough decisions to make on both wings. Neither Son nor Kulu are ideal Ange wingers. CF is less of a concern with Richy in this form and Son able to play there too.

I think the obvious move in the summer is you make Werner permanent and between him and Son, LW is fine for next season.

You then go all out for a game-changer at RW, no idea who that is. He then competes with Johnson.

Kulu will become a bit of a utility player unless he can reinvent himself in a more central role imo.

Why are oppo players taking the piss with the darts celebration as well?? I don't get it and they are paying the price and looking like fucking morons every time they do.
It's because the majority of them taking the piss are thickos. Karma is a bitch🤣

Back
Top Bottom