January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/gokmenozcan/status/1750863206367514818?s=20

A random one - Semih Kılıçsoy aged 18 (born 15 August 2005) Turkish u19.

Made 10 appearances this season for Besiktas in top Turkish league scoring 5 and 1 assist in 560 mins on pitch. Also made 4 appearances in Conference League off bench

Has played all positions across the front line this season.

Apparently competing with Ajax, Villa and a couple of other clubs

Who knows how genuine the link is

.....Let's side-step that and go with the facts instead.

This season:
28 apps / 13 starts.

League: 16 apps / 6 starts.
E.Conf Lg: 3 apps / 1 start.
E.Conf Lg (qualifiers): 6 apps / 3 starts
Belg. Cup: 3 apps / 3 starts
what's your point? I didn't say he wasn't a sub. I can't find one post prior to this Brentford news that mentioned that though.
Every post ive seen was positive...then the Brentford news came out...then the posts about him being overpriced and a substitute followed shortly after.

I think we should move on from Nusa now.. he wouldn't be ready for a couple of years at least given he doesn't start for Brugge.

Thinking more broadly about our squad; I think our defence and midfield are in a fantastic place.

But the attack gives me concern. Gil isn't a PL player, and Solomon hasn't yet shown much. Richarlison, Werner, Kulusevski and Johnson all have significant flaws. Son is the only proven goalscorer and 31yo.

Imo this summer we should sell/let go of out 3 worst performing forwards, and buy 2 quality ones, perhaps 60m each.

what's your point? I didn't say he wasn't a sub. I can't find one post prior to this Brentford news that mentioned that though.
Every post ive seen was positive...then the Brentford news came out...then the posts about hok being overpriced and a substitute followed shortly after.

The point? I just provided the facts (and satisfied my own curiosity in the process)..... Do with them what you will.

I've never even watched the fucker play.

It's Amazing how many Spurs Fans are brainwashed by our Bank Balance and Our World Class Stadium.

Non of them have even realised that Keane, Sandringham, Bale, Modric, Berbatov, Walker, Trippier and Kane were all part of a Spurs rebuild. How many of them ended up lifting a trophy with Spurs and how many ended up.doing so with other clubs.

So everyone has spent the last two weeks swinging their dicks around because Spurs are one or 4 teams that aren't heavily restricted by FFP.

And today, we're gazumped by one of the other 3. Who happens to be the smallest club of thr 4 by miles.

So everyone has spent the last two weeks swinging their dicks around because Spurs are one or 4 teams that aren't heavily restricted by FFP.

And today, we're gazumped by one of the other 3. Who happens to be the smallest club of thr 4 by miles.

How can we be gazumped if a bid is never made?

Who knows, 5 years are an eternity in football. The important thing is to have a good recruitment structure in place, so that we can replace them when the time eventually comes.
Firstly, You still didnt answer the question. But I understand.

Secondly, you cannot simply replace VDV, after being with Spura of 3 years, witg another youngster. We all know Levy wont pay for a seasoned experienced player. To replace anyone. Else he would have done so with Harry Kane.

You just highlighted my point.

THANK YOU.

:ange-arms:

Back
Top Bottom