January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://youtu.be/WtmMQS3VsJw?si=HKM6MEuF41_WlxGh

Definitely a touch of Gullit in there.
It's lazy comp because they are both big, strong, skilled, Dutch forwards but it's also good comp because they are both big, strong, skilled, Dutch forwards.

Only a touch though because I'm not sure today's kids understand how good Gullit was. As a 90's kid I only really caught the end but he was a mix of Kane and Van Basten, with a bit of Drogba.

Also, am I the only one that thought Dele should have converted into forward full-time after he put the muscle on? He could be a fucking great Ange ball #9 imo.

View: https://youtu.be/WtmMQS3VsJw?si=HKM6MEuF41_WlxGh

Definitely a touch of Gullit in there.
It's lazy comp because they are both big, strong, skilled, Dutch forwards but it's also good comp because they are both big, strong, skilled, Dutch forwards.

Only a touch though because I'm not sure today's kids understand how good Gullit was. As a 90's kid I only really caught the end but he was a mix of Kane and Van Basten, with a bit of Drogba.

Also, am I the only one that thought Dele should have converted into forward full-time after he put the muscle on? He could be a fucking great Ange ball #9 imo.

I have heard that he has mentality issues and was actually one of the reasons Bayern got rid in the first place.

With our current scouting set up and with Ange in charge though I can imagine anyone who did have those sort of issues wouldn't even be considered.

Does look talented though. Bologna have been brilliant under Motta this season and he's been a big part of it.

I have heard that he has mentality issues and was actually one of the reasons Bayern got rid in the first place.

With our current scouting set up and with Ange in charge though I can imagine anyone who did have those sort of issues wouldn't even be considered.

Does look talented though. Bologna have been brilliant under Motta this season and he's been a big part of it.

Mentality issues can mean a lot of things. Todibo was reportedly the same but got past them and we were interested. Zirkzee could be similar.

See you in the summer bitches

1_GettyImages-1366485341.jpg

See you in the summer bitches
Based on Levy's form you would think that Levy would wait until summer but by then he will be also trying to get rid of other loanees like Reg, JT, Spence and Ndombele and possibly Gil, GLC and Sessegnon. Maybe Hojbjerg as well if he does not get swapped this window.
Who knows if Rodon's form holds up?

Back
Top Bottom