January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

god no, he is dull football, falls out with everyone.

Never got why Bayern sacked Naglesmann, they have gone backwards, they looked like they where building for CL, now I think if they came up against a decent team they would get tonked. Naglesmann must have been a complete dickhead or something because they have clearly downgraded with Tuchel, I know he fluked a CL with Chelsea but that covers up so many sins.
Isn't Flick available now? He was much better than Nagelsman according to my friend that's a Bayern fanatic.

Not particularly, but it’s been glaringly obvious how shite we are without Maddison in the team. Eze stops that rot, and with the European football next season as well as Madders being made of glass, he's a huge boost.

The world class midfielder needs to be a 6.
I think weve done alright without maddison. We have missed him but definitely not been shite

Which would essentially confirm us as a feeder club. But a feeder club charging elite ticket prices that sells players at their peak to our rivals who then sweep up all the honours..
Fuck the Dortmund model. Spurs should always strive to be at the top of the food chain. Not the feeders developing talent for others to reap the rewards
But we aren't at the top of the food chain, and unlikely to be so anytime soon.
We aren't the biggest club in England and won't be for as long as you want to argue the point.

Best we'll achieve is being bigger and having more spending power than Woolwich and Chelsea.
Trying to outdo Liverpool and Manchester United in the food chain isn't something we'll likely see.

Back
Top Bottom