January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s a lovely player.

Would be great to sign him, but it will all come down to price and the contract extension he signed.
Don't get me wrong, I do like the look of Eze but, as you say, it will all be down to how much CP demand, and Parrish has a hard on for getting one over on Levy.

I asked the question because the other one was only on here the other day, banging on about how we NEED a WC midfielder. Now we suddenly NEED Eze so he must have him up there as World Class.

I will be genuinely sadder when Son finishes than Kane.

I don't agree.

Son has been a great servant to the club and will no doubt remain so.

Kane has spent almost all his career with us, has remained a key figure in us achieving CL qualification for something like a decade and became the Clubs top goalscorer and has always defended the club and loves the fans.

He may in some capacity also return to the club.

He will never have the affiliation at the Munich club that he does with us, and certainly not with their fans.

Just my ten cents worth.

The long term successor to Son bit made me sad.

That's why we are chasing an eighteen year old, develop him over a couple for seasons and then introduce him to first team footie.

Nusa looks to be the real deal, and if we manage to get him will give us cover along with Werner and Solomon on the left side for years to come.

We sure he's born in Belgium?

220px-Arthur_vermeeren-1691915252.png
NINTCHDBPICT000602691587-e1629293446572.jpg

Back
Top Bottom