January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vermereen would be a brilliant signing. He's quality.
I like him, but I like Adam Wharton more tbh. Looks better across the board. Taller, more physical, dives in to take the ball, better on the half turn and looks to have way better progressive passing.

Having said that, didn't watch any full matches with either, but Adam Wharton looks more complete in the compilation vids.

Exciting times!

I like him, but I like Adam Wharton more tbh. Looks better across the board. Taller, more physical, dives in to take the ball, better on the half turn and looks to have way better progressive passing.

Having said that, didn't watch any full matches with either, but Adam Wharton looks more complete in the compilation vids.

Exciting times!

Really like Wharton too and he's HG.

At this point Vermeeren has already shone in the CL and scored. He's got much more on his CV for now.

While I do love this approach. Let’s close them both and take advantage of other clubs not being able to make a move.

Take advantage of the positive vibes around the club! Things are going in the right direction. Press on !
I get it, but I think that, especially given our lack of European competition and so less hectic schedule, if it takes a loan back to get the deals done then we should be fine with those terms (unless I misunderstood what you meant).

I get it, but I think that, especially given our lack of European competition and so less hectic schedule, if it takes a loan back to get the deals done then we should be fine with those terms (unless I misunderstood what you meant).

Yeah I assume both will stay with their current clubs until the summer.

Striking now key because other clubs will have more flexibility in the summer.

Yeah I assume both will stay with their current clubs until the summer.

Striking now key because other clubs will have more flexibility in the summer.
Oh, absolutely. And while I don't think Levy is particularly involved in the identification of players, etc, I'd wager he absolutely sees the advantage in striking now while teams like Chelsea are in the shit.

Boehly watching us hoover up wonderkids while he can do nothing about it:

FbAW4_2XoAEERly.jpg

Sounds like the transfer committee are, working together well and all pulling in the same direction.
This really bodes well for the future, especially with the kind of players they are targeting.

Sounds like the transfer committee are, working together well and all pulling in the same direction.
This really bodes well for the future, especially with the kind of players they are targeting.
Doesn't hurt that we're Vibes FC too.

It's genuinely astonishing. I cannot think of a faster turnaround for a club that was properly screwed in less than 12 months. And, within that time frame, has suffered an enormous injury crisis.

Definitely need to capitalise on it and not make the mistake of becoming complacent as we did under peak Poch. Being fair, I can see why we wouldn't do that again what with the stadium being finished (and pumping more revenue into the club) and a smoother running hierarchy in place.

I’ve got a nagging suspicion that he will manage us at some point in the years to come.

god no, he is dull football, falls out with everyone.

Never got why Bayern sacked Naglesmann, they have gone backwards, they looked like they where building for CL, now I think if they came up against a decent team they would get tonked. Naglesmann must have been a complete dickhead or something because they have clearly downgraded with Tuchel, I know he fluked a CL with Chelsea but that covers up so many sins.

god no, he is dull football, falls out with everyone.

Never got why Bayern sacked Naglesmann, they have gone backwards, they looked like they where building for CL, now I think if they came up against a decent team they would get tonked. Naglesmann must have been a complete dickhead or something because they have clearly downgraded with Tuchel.
Nagelsman is a weirdo. Proper weirdo

Tuchel is a lanky twat, but his side at Dortmund could play. No to both, weird, badly dressed aloof krauts

Back
Top Bottom