FA Cup 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy was away in France busy trying to sell the project to serial winner Monsieur Sanitiser

I remember Pleat prowling up and down the touchline not knowing what to do

I was in the Park Lane and had a good view of their winning goal
A header by Machin I believe

Absolutely gutted vowing never to watch us again!

Lasted about a week…..

Chelsea v Villa is on Friday too. And it's not even on TV.

WTF?
I agree that that would be insane. And those Manchester to London trains which stop at B'ham (like all of them?) will be rammed with City fans with Villa trying to get on?

Where are you getting this info from? I've just been on FA website and they've got it 3pm Sat.

I agree that that would be insane. And those Manchester to London trains which stop at B'ham (like all of them?) will be rammed with City fans with Villa trying to get on?

Where are you getting this info from? I've just been on FA website and they've got it 3pm Sat.
It's in all the papers this morning. Here's one from the Sun:

Here we go: Adults £35, Juniors £10, family package £70.

City taking 9,000 allocation! Where the f*** are they going to find them? Will they do the standard Middle Eastern thing of paying people to pretend to be their fans?!

City taking 9,000 allocation! Where the f*** are they going to find them? Will they do the standard Middle Eastern thing of paying people to pretend to be their fans?!
Yeah that's mad. About 6,000 ST holders will have to move and there will be hardly any for members; it will basically be ST holders who don't take their tickets.

Ticket Exchange will be in operation for Gold ST holders. Ticket share will not be in operation.

And they can't get home afterwards. Unless they only live around the corner...
I fully expected them to take the full whack.
It's a classic cup game with plenty of history.
No work the next day - doesn't really matter what time you get home.
They'll just bring a ton of coaches down.

I fully expected them to take the full whack.
It's a classic cup game with plenty of history.
No work the next day - doesn't really matter what time you get home.
They'll just bring a ton of coaches down.
Great. So the pubs and breweries will be overrun by masses of stinking Mancs fresh from 8 hours on their fucking loser cruisers.

:ange-confused:

I am a bit surprised to see City take 9,000 to be honest.
Not to critize their support like the new wave social media mongs all do because I know they are a proper club; but it still seems a big ask at £35 on a Friday, with all their other European games etc.

Nightmare game and could only happen to us!

Levy was away in France busy trying to sell the project to serial winner Monsieur Sanitiser

I remember Pleat prowling up and down the touchline not knowing what to do

I was in the Park Lane and had a good view of their winning goal
A header by Machin I believe

Absolutely gutted vowing never to watch us again!

Lasted about a week…..

I remember launching the TV remote at the wall and falling out of love with football and Spurs for a few years tbh.

I am a bit surprised to see City take 9,000 to be honest.
Not to critize their support like the new wave social media mongs all do because I know they are a proper club; but it still seems a big ask at £35 on a Friday, with all their other European games etc.
Really? It’s 2024 and I thought that word had been consigned to history.

I always book that week off because it's my birthday. (60th)
A couple of months back I was diagnosed with a hernia.
No prizes for guessing which day the operation falls on.
I've a 4 day window between surgery and the game.
Luckily it's only a 15 minute walk from my house to the ground.
People will probably think I've shit myself, the way I'll be walking though.

I deffo want to go to this, tickets go on sale on the 18th.

I am OH+, I wanted to get tickets for my daughter and foster child. Will they need CRNs? As neither are members.

Back
Top Bottom