Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read that he's only got one yellow card this season...that's great shows he got discipline..... sensible price aswell.
Can't wait to read Man U Redcafe forum when he smashes the league with comments like why didn't we sign him...... because they don't look at value players only the ones at overinflated prices over 80m 😄

Can some Romanian please tell me how to pronounce the end bit of Dragusin? I heard the mumpty Jock Brazil on Talksport this morning pronouncing the 'sin' bit like 'shan'. Sounded right to me.

Dragg-ooo-shan?
Drag-uu-shin seems the most repeated I’ve heard, from Italian media types who presumably have better insight than us mono-syllabic Brits!

This guys agent is an absolute weapon.

Already saying he will be off to Madrid in 3-4 years.

Paratici needs to get in his ear and tell him to give this guy the tin tack ASAP as possible...

Anyway, Enter the Dragon and COYS

Gil, probably Solomon.

People are still asking questions of Richy which is understandable and the more unreasonable ones are already jumping on Johnson.

We’ve done well but no club gets every transfer perfect
Remember SAF said 50% was a good outcome for successful transfers

Back
Top Bottom