Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Needs a loan

Ange said the plan was to keep him here until Jan (to acclimatize to the UK as well as to the team) and then review for the 2nd half of the season.

If Ange isn't gonna play him it's a no brainer to try and find him a good loan. However; a lot can happen over the next 6 months...... I won't be mad if Ange keeps him around..... All it takes is a goal in a cameo and he could explode.

Last edited:
He can’t be showing much in training or Ange would give him more minutes.

I imagine the fact he comes off the bench probably means he's doing okay in training tbh.

He doesn't have to bring him on. He could have brought Donley on instead. He could have brought Gil on etc. - I almost think coming on in games, getting that appearance fee is probably reward for something.

Back
Top Bottom