OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if he's careful, they will jump on every mistake now.

I've seen countless players that play like Romero that played for Utd, Chelsea, woolwich and liverpool and they all get way more slack. Even players like Palinha at Fulham or Cash at Villa, never a peep.

The last thing Spurs fans should be doing is helping the agenda along and piling on.
<Slides on tinfoil hat>

I'm just hearing that Newcastle have injuries and were tired today, thought I'd better pass it on in case anyone wasn't aware.

#prayfortheGeordies
And! They've got another game on Wednesday!

Taqa Wtf GIF by Saudi Energy Efficiency Program

Human bias has happened throughout the entire history of society, it's not going to change for some football matches, it never has.
So it's cool for a former player of a rival team to use his platform on national TV to do his. best to create a bias against a player?

Regardless of how Romero plays and regardless of it being oart of Sky's business model to create hereo's and villains, from a competitive point of view, it stinks.

Salt of the Earth fans.

And don’t forget their PASSION!

....And the fat guts.

..........And the horse punching.

............And the fact that they're the only place in the UK that can compete with Liverpool for the 'Most Harrowingly Bad Accent' award.

Last edited:
So it's cool for a former player of a rival team to use his platform on national TV to do his. best to create a bias against a player?

Regardless of how Romero plays and regardless of it being oart of Sky's business model to create hereo's and villains, from a competitive point of view, it stinks.

Shit happens, he (us) just need to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom