Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

my brothers favourite drink ...can't say I'm a fan tbh.

Think we are all a bit annoyed with how this season is seemingly panning out after such a positive start. Positive is that we know what Ange can do with decent players so just have to stay positive.

To be fair, I feel even more positive after seeing what he can do with pretty average players too.

Villa was a real eye opener to just how good we could be under Ange tbh.

do you have bipolar or something?

you literally told me to fuck off for disagreeing with you....then proceeded to tell me to fuck off again...then quoted my post trying to have a genuine discussion?

you're either under the influence, have tourettes or it was your 'dark passenger' (dexter reference) randomly telling me to fuck off.

Either way do one.
I vote for Tourette's....

To be fair, I feel even more positive after seeing what he can do with pretty average players too.

Villa was a real eye opener to just how good we could be under Ange tbh.

Same....

But as positive as I generally try to be I can't help thinking "who's next on the shelf"... I know who the obvious candidate is too. :(

my brothers favourite drink ...can't say I'm a fan tbh.

Think we are all a bit annoyed with how this season is seemingly panning out after such a positive start. Positive is that we know what Ange can do with decent players so just have to stay positive.

You know what though, every season fans think their team is getting a rough ride but deep down they know they are biased and reactive themselves because it's the team they support.

I've never seen anything like this season tbh. Don't have a way explain what we have been watching every week. Not even sure why I'm still bothering to give the premier league my time. The teams that win aren't even good to watch anymore.

This is devastating. The fury I feel when I think about Cash and what he did is... unhealthy. The fact that it's the second time now (Doherty)... I can't fucking take this shit. Benta was such a joy to watch. I don't think I can watch another Villa game. My blood pressure... And that fucking ref.

Thought when I first saw the lunge that it was a red. One of those the player is going hard and reckless into a tackle in a nothing area.

When I realised it had actually did damage I was completely shocked var didnt have a look. It warrants a second look for serious foul play. I feel if VAR had a former player it would have been different. Everyone knew what he was trying to do. It was a targetted rough tackle on a player just back from injury.

Gutted for him.

Matty Cash is a fucking scumbag but living like that almost always ends in karma biting you on the ass, don't envy him when that day comes because he has a long rap sheet of being a total cunt.

Back
Top Bottom