Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah levy is a fool for not getting another centre back , I hate to say it but even having Sanchez available today would have been better than royal at CB!
Agreed. It Wouldn’t be levy without leaving lots of gaps for the manager. It could be worse though. Imagine if we had to play lloris/forster in goal. Looks like we got a good keeper who should be solid for another 5+ years. It easy to quickly get used to having someone in goal you don’t worry about. There is something about having an Italian keeper!

When we had everyone fit, Ange did say (and more than once) that we needed to be better in the final third of the pitch.

No more evidence is required than today's woeful finishing.

Would be amazed if we didn't try to add a forward in January.

Whelp... Did not see that coming after we absolutely pummeled them first half...
.then again, you don't take your chances, you come away with fuck all...

Villa did what WE shoulda done against Wolves...
Where were OUR 2 late injury time goals to win it?

Holding it up in the corner, with their players... wasting time!

Game management...
Smash and grab

ALL the clichés!
Whelp?

Really?
Come on mate, you're a fucking excellent and articulate poster.

Don't do this

So is ange still the messiah ? I think he's the right man for us right now..
But no he's not top class..
Hes perfect for levy, plays football the right way but has no plan B.
Anybody still think our squad is OK..?
No defenders and no strikers, it was obvious what was coming, ange just papered over a load of cracks at the start....
This is not going to be an enjoyable season, I don't see us getting many points in the near future either. .
Go and support another team .... I suggest Everton !

So the 4 Full backs in defence experiment didn't quite work then...

I'm trying to be pargmatic... 11+ millionaire strangers I've never met, not know, somehow manage to ruin my weekend... All cos they kicked a ball wrong!

Try explaining that to an Alien!

When we had everyone fit, Ange did say (and more than once) that we needed to be better in the final third of the pitch.

No more evidence is required than today's woeful finishing.

Would be amazed if we didn't try to add a forward in January.
Toney probably costs too much when we have other needs, but the timeline works. In 2 years we could still get our money back and at least 2 of the young lads should have trained on by then.

Next time we play Villa, Sub on Skipp late on and just have him break Cash's leg. Just straight up stiff leg studs to the knee and break it.

Not that Cash is unique in doing this, but the lack of remorse from him and the Villa fans is absolutely pissing me off.

Back
Top Bottom