Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So frustrating to see us play we have, with the team we fielded and and not have the result we deserve.

I hate this game sometimes
Are you serious?? Our fucking c team tore a villa team been wanked over by media apart. Our finishing has been shocking.
Plus villa allowed to kick our players off the field again

I said earlier in the thread that, I wasn't expecting much from villa or city, instead we need to beat west ham at home.
Annoyingly, correct. Dreaded this afternoon but was pleasantly surprised (initially). Man City surely cannot be anything other than a bad loss. We all know Ange will approach next weekend stubbornly and they simply won't waste the chances they'll get against our current lineup.

Romero back after that, with injuries slowly returning, that's where we'll actually get some momentum again. We just have to keep our heads over the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom