100% Angeball, or adapt during the game? Which are you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your preferred style of play?

• Total voters
Reading this thread and I'm all proud again!!

Can't believe some think we should have sat back = Boring. Dull. Inevitable.

We were inches away from a draw...with 9 men =
Exciting. Brave. Galvanising.

After the last few years it was a breath of fresh air!

The biggest thing for me - the players all recognised the reaction of the fans. All we have called for with Jose, Nuno and Conte was passion. Players acting like they care and now we have it.

Doubt we had the players to hold out so we needed a goal to give us any chance of even a draw .I am kind of on the fence overall in that I would like to see the odd plan B or whatever because if teams figure us out quickly and we start slipping down the table how long will the fun last ?.We have suffered some really crucial injuries now so hopefully it won't be the case but we could hit a rocky spell .

Are you 15? "Bro" "needs a girl" and mom jokes?

Piss off, kid. Learn to admit when you've been a twat and got something egregiously wrong. Sorry I embarrassed you in front of the forum, I'm going back to work.
Hey kid, stick to your likes and be happy. Seems like it's your lifetime achievement lol.
Can't beat stupid like you. Stupid is undefeated...:sonpoint:

Hey kid, stick to your likes and be happy. Seems like it's your lifetime achievement lol.
Can't beat stupid like you. Stupid is undefeated...:sonpoint:
Any chance of you winding your neck in anytime soon? And preferably fucking off? You seem to have an obssession with other people getting likes, you sad tit.

None of your business Karen. Shut your ass up and mind your own business.
giphy.gif

And they all died..... but in a valiant way... if that is what our fans want.

Ange ball is great to watch but we need be more flexible in these type of games.
Flexible how?

When you're 2-1 down with only 9 men on the field, what "flexibility" are you suggesting?

It sounds to me that your idea of flexibility is damage limitation. Basically play the way that either Conte it Mourinho would have played to keep the score down.

Fuck that, that's capitulation, not flexibility.

You're saying we need to be more flexible, tell us how?

I haven't read the thread, so I'm sure someone has said similar, but it's a question that's more layered than a simple tactical approach. He's clearly trying to change the mentality of the players and the club. No one quite has the suffering mentality of Tottenham, so in a sense it's ideal that you have someone that has principles that have to be adhered to at all times because it's the only way you could penetrate that deep rooted fuckery that we've become accustomed to. It's cold turkey, and it's beautiful

If we were down to 9 men and VDV & Romero were still on the pitch that is a big difference to Dier & Hojbjerg playing there. You have to have fast CB's or it does not work.

Back
Top Bottom