Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6 agrees!!! damn!!! you must be so popular!!! LMAO!!! this is too funny omfg.

You need to go get some real life friends buddy :ange-lol:
You misunderstand the point of the counting, but clearly it's because a lot of things are above your understanding.

It's merely to point out that while you stated "everyone cares" about your droning on and on about how we shouldn't play like we did today in a cup final, in fact, the only people who have expressed any support for either side in this matter have agreed with me and not, actually, you who stated "everyone" would.

To summarize. Shut the fuck up.

Edit: it's 8 now.

You misunderstand the point of the counting, but clearly it's because a lot of things are above your understanding.

It's merely to point out that while you stated "everyone cares" about your droning on and on about how we shouldn't play like we did today in a cup final, in fact, the only people who have expressed any support for either side in this matter have agreed with me and not, actually, you who stated "everyone" would.

To summarize. Shut the fuck up.
aww you mad now kid? Thought having 8 agrees was making you into a superstar. :ange-lol:

Can you imagine this game with our last few managers? This was a rollercoaster, we all said we would rather lose a game like this rather than the limp shite we've endured the last few years.
There were a few strange decisions however. Udogie should have come off, it was obvious he was gonna get a second yellow. And I would have taken off kulu instead of Johnson. With 10 men, I reckon Johnson's pace could have hurt the chavs rather than kulu.
But fuck it, respect to the lads for keeping going, Dier and son nearly squaring the game, 4 seems harsh
Totally agree. It was exciting even though the result was shit. I’d rather us lose going down swinging than all this “damage limitation” bollocks. I reserve the right to change my mind if we lose the league on goal difference (but there’s no way we’re out scoring City over a season anyway)
Until their 3rd goal, we were still in it and still looking dangerous going forward. It was relentless and it rattled the chavs.
I’d much rather be entertained and lose than lose and not feel anything at all.

Someone had to make way and I think Johnson was probably the most logical choice.

No one would have expected both Maddison and Van de Ven to go off injured following that.

Shame though because I thought BJ was having a good game before that.

With 10 men... I'd defo want Kulu left on (See Luton).... Holds the ball up and retains it well.......

Still don't know a massive amount about BJ; but AFAIK he's not that kind of player

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom