Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

W

Whoring himself to United every chance he could.
Plus he was the Russian minister of defence who recommended the invasion of Ukraine, he then went on to act as a consultant to Hamas for the butchering of Israelis, sparking the current situation. He was the agent who sold Kane to Bayern Munich, ant there is a strong suspicion that he personally was the assassin who killed our beloved Queen.

Mate, if you're going to make up fantasist shit, go big or go home.

another week top of the league

videos GIF

Really hope we can batter these, this is one of those games I hate to lose, especially now with poch being there.
Would be nice to see a real dominant performance, with 3 or 4 goals going in.

I was watching Poch on MOTD and like after every THFC game I did not have a clue what he was talking about.
I don't wish ill to the man and I genuinely thought he could be like Fergie at Spurs but he is a fecking loser.
I wonder if he meant “ruthlesss” instead of nasty because he said it twice alongside “clinical” and it reminded me that at Southampton he used a translator to do all his interviews, remember, even though he spoke English. Maybe he does struggles to find the correct word sometimes? Still, he sounded a bit all over the place as usual.

But like poch you are not really spurs and that is the point - I’ll be booing the turncoat
I think booing him shows we still care(d) as much as if we cheered him...

The 2019 CL run was starting to feel like a once in a lifetime moment, and it WAS with Poch... Never to be repeated, he/we peaked that night in Amsterdam...

The rest was downhill for both him AND the club...

But now, with Ange, there's a totally different feel...
I'm not saying we'll see another CL Final as such, but we're in a MUCH better position to dream about it (ie: we're only at the very START of this journey) than the pinnacle and peak team performance that was the Ajax match... :pochcry:

We've moved on, accept it and if you have to have ANY reaction, simply ignore him!
(HE'LL HATE THAT, as I suspect he's got a bit of the Narcissistic trait about him!) :pochcmon::pochunimpressed::pochwtf::pochsmirk::pochshock2:

I actually have no feelings towards Poch at all. Thanks for your service and all that but once you leave this club you are just an ex employee. Same with Kane,he’s gone and if Bayern game is on I’ll watch it but I couldn’t care less once they go. I love watching Kane because he’s a wonderful goal scorer.Maybe that will change if these players and managers win us something.

I think booing him shows we still care(d) as much as if we cheered him...

The 2019 CL run was starting to feel like a once in a lifetime moment, and it WAS with Poch... Never to be repeated, he/we peaked that night in Amsterdam...

The rest was downhill for both him AND the club...

But now, with Ange, there's a totally different feel...
I'm not saying we'll see another CL Final as such, but we're in a MUCH better position to dream about it (ie: we're only at the very START of this journey) than the pinnacle and peak team performance that was the Ajax match... :pochcry:

We've moved on, accept it and if you have to have ANY reaction, simply ignore him!
(HE'LL HATE THAT, as I suspect he's got a bit of the Narcissistic trait about him!) :pochcmon::pochunimpressed::pochwtf::pochsmirk::pochshock2:
Just get people to sing "Ange does better BBQs than you" that should nark him!

Back
Top Bottom