Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When were you last this confident in our back line? I’ve done over 40 years of supporting and I can’t recall being this calm about our defence.

Even with Walker, Rose, Toby, Jan and good Hugo, three of them had a mistake in them. Can’t see that with this five.
I can't believe the difference from last season, never mind going back 40 years.

Another great performance, made a couple of mistakes but also made a couple of crucial saves as well. The only reason I even point out the mistakes is because I'm not used to make him making any at all.

Best goalkeeper in the league so far this season.

It's been very quiet lately from the "Paractici out club" :cool:
Vicario
Porro, Romero, van de Ven, Udogie
Bissouma, Bentancur, Sarr, Maddison
Solomon, Johnson, Véliz, Kulusevski

Last edited:
Premier league Save%

RankPlayer
Save%
1Guglielmo Vicario
84.2​
2Alisson
76.3​
3Bernd Leno
75.0​
4David Raya
75.0​
5Robert Sanchez
74.2​
6Sam Johnstone
73.5​
7Alphonse Areola
73.1​
8Jose Sa
73.1​
9Andre Onana
72.7​
10Nick Pope
71.0​

Premier league Save%

RankPlayer
Save%
1Guglielmo Vicario
84.2​
2Alisson
76.3​
3Bernd Leno
75.0​
4David Raya
75.0​
5Robert Sanchez
74.2​
6Sam Johnstone
73.5​
7Alphonse Areola
73.1​
8Jose Sa
73.1​
9Andre Onana
72.7​
10Nick Pope
71.0​

He's been the best keeper in the league but no-one wants to admit it.

It's been very quiet lately from the "Paractici out club" :cool:
Vicario
Porro, Romero, van de Ven, Udogie
Bissouma, Bentancur, Sarr, Maddison
Solomon, Johnson, Véliz, Kulusevski
couldn't agree more

he's a key reason why I feel confident about our direction of travel

imo we need cover up top (unless Richie becomes superconfident and has a rich vein of form and goals)

and defo central defence

if one of VDV Romero pull a hammy we are fucked. I like Ben D a lot but he's not a central defender in a back 4.

and of course not everyone that Mr. P has got in has been a success yet, but I'd prefer us not to diss any of his signings until they really have been given the chance to fail by Ange. Lo C, Bryan G for instance. Are there others?

Big fan of Vicario, super save from that corner header 1st half.

But blimey he lucked out 2nd half, gave away the ball TWICE and wasn't punished. We were all laughing at Chavski Sanchez for doing that Sat v Goons.

Very out of character, he's been good with his feet. Maybe not so much with heading the ball clear.

Premier league Save%

RankPlayer
Save%
1Guglielmo Vicario
84.2​
2Alisson
76.3​
3Bernd Leno
75.0​
4David Raya
75.0​
5Robert Sanchez
74.2​
6Sam Johnstone
73.5​
7Alphonse Areola
73.1​
8Jose Sa
73.1​
9Andre Onana
72.7​
10Nick Pope
71.0​
Worth saying that he's not got those numbers by saving easy long range pot shots either. Absolutely crucial saves in every game so far.

Not happy we have to rely on him so much though. Hope we tighten our defence up a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom