Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Gary Neville don't kn0w the rules on stud up challenge. You might be able to get away a coupla seasons ago but not now. I have refereed for 10 years & each yr the new Laws/adjustments must be read & understood - just like us I am sure those £200K/season refs must surely have to pass exams. we have to pass with 75% but we are district amateurs. They will have surely 2 exams - the LOTG and VAR.

When you go studs up -scraping the ball or not- and wrecks someone's shin or ankle or feet- it's a Straight RED. We don't care about intent - because we have no way of measuring "intent".
Neville is just a pundit

An online petition???

Homer Simpson GIF

You're an absolute tit who must be great fun at dinner parties.

We're 7 unbeaten in the league with wins against Liverpool and Unilted plus an unlucky point at the Scum.

And you're here calling a brilliant, progressive, humble new manager one dimensional?

Fuck off to that.

He was talking about Kulu to be fair, not that I agree with him.

A geezer I worked with once did his military service in the Israeli Air force. There was this girl he liked whose dad happened to be turkey farmer.

One day when out in the jet he decided to try and impress her and did a low fly past over the turkey farm.

Unfortunately for him turkeys are very highly strung and most of them dropped dead.

Needless to say he didn't get the girl .
Do you mean he farmed turkeys or he was from Turkey?

He was talking about Kulu to be fair, not that I agree with him.

Ahh, fair enough. My opinion on Kulu is that he gets unfairly maligned. Some of his work in the first half yesterday as an outlet who gets the ball, beats opponents and releases inside was excellent. He doesn't get the credit that he deserves for that by those who criticise him trying to cut inside all the time...which he does to be fair.

Gazzapen Gazzapen apologies, I took your post out of context...I made the incorrect assumption that you were having a go at Postecoglou. I am sure you are great fun at dinner parties.

In all fairness, it wasnt all doom and gloom for Liverpool fans who drove down to the game, It was nice for them to visit a decent ground and also to find that their wheels were still on their cars after the game.

Last edited:
Nothing should happen at Spurs’ expense or else it would set a major precedent. For starters, Wolves would then want reparations from their game against United back in August. The refs had to issue a statement for that game too. There would be a giant chain reaction of shit.

The best Liverpool are going to get is a rules change in the VAR room. Maybe we’ll even get mic’d up officials. It’s not new to us though, it’s just like how we’ve had two games in the last few years where they literally changed the handball rule after 😂

Back
Top Bottom