Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then don’t say it?

Go away
No need to be like that, I was asked a question about potential injuries by a fellow poster and I gave an honest answer. There will be an adaptation process for the players getting used to the style and the amount of ground they are asked to cover. Brennan Johnson done his hammy today, this was common in his first season at Celtic. I can guarantee he won't be the last player. Second season the players were more used to it and the hamstring injuries went down. We lost Kyogo for two rather lengthy periods in his first season, Jota, Tom Rogic, Albian Ajeti and Hatate as well just off the top of my head all from hamstring injuries

'No compromises' - Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou defiant over mounting hamstring injuries
Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou refuses to consider possible alterations in the club’s training or playing style after Kyogo Furuhashi became the latest member of his squad to suffer a hamstring strain.

The hamstring injuries are obviously something we want to get on top of but it’s not new to me either,” the Celtic manager said. “The way we play I kind of understand, and have done at the clubs I’ve been at, that the beginnings are always difficult. We play differently and train differently and it takes players time to adjust to that and along the way we obviously pay a price.

Such wonderful football, nearly forgot how the game should be played. I know it's a cheesy comment, but we've got our Tottenham back.
Pizza Chill GIF by Space Shack PH

Really impressive display from us to go there and have more ball and control than them. Also created 2 well worked goals while they only scored a deflection and a penalty. We also have more scope for improvement as well seeing as we’re only a few months in and have probably a few more transfer windows of squad building to do, vs them who are 4 years into Arteta with millions spent on a squad specifically for him.

In other news.... why isn't THIS our home kit??

Someone up at Nike towers needs to take a slice of humble pie and admit the all white thing is just wrong... ESPECIALLY in a season that were AREN'T in Europe! Makes it even fucking worse!

White shirt, *navy shorts from now on, eh?

* won't happen mind!

I think with Maddison he's been a huge part of filling the void of Kane's loss. Without Kane and Maddison to replace him we would of have no one capable of spraying balls around the pitch into danger areas

dV1J7TC.jpg

Emphasis on 'unnecessary and reckless'.
That's an old fashioned leg breaker if ever I saw one.... fucking animal! On any other day, both shoulda left the pitch for that.... Nkeitah with a red, and Vicario on a stretcher!

You know if you Google 'Woolwich fan' ...this is what you get!

Middle class Islington Bubble tea drinking, quinoa & smashed avocado eating wanker!

...I bet the cunt cycles to work and doesn't own a TV!

Watching this on replay now- 1st half observations:

Ref was bad to us- Odegaard should have gotten a yellow for poor late challenge on VdV in the 2'. Ben White should have gotten a yellow for the footstamp and hand in face challenge on Udogie in the 45'. Instead Sarr and Biss got yellow for breaking up play and dissent. What a joke ref in those decisions.

Biss for his part did not do that well under pressure- got caught on the ball and coughed up possession deep at least twice.

Maddison -> Son finish was exceptional. That might be one the best Son finishes I've ever seen- he really threaded a needle there.

Back
Top Bottom