Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Simple, we've got our Tottenham back. We are seeing the football we used to see and that's all we want.

No Daniel, fuck off

This club had a history of winning silverware, we haven’t got jackshit back unless Heung Min Son is lifting a trophy in May.

🎙️ Daniel Levy on Ange’s interview:

“He’s just a normal bloke, direct and honest, he doesn’t play games, doesn’t say one thing to me & another to someone else, & this club needed to go back to its roots. A lot of pressure on me, needed a manager to focus on the team, youth, club, and be part of the team. He’s a breath of fresh air.”

"Simple, we've got our Tottenham back. We are seeing the football we used to see and that's all we want.

No Daniel, fuck off

This club had a history of winning silverware, we haven’t got jackshit back unless Heung Min Son is lifting a trophy in May.

Shut up dude, fucking annoying ass. It’s a project now, it takes time, if you don’t have the patience go support City.

No Daniel, fuck off

Sleep Yawn GIF

“He’s just a normal bloke, direct and honest, he doesn’t play games, doesn’t say one thing to me & another to someone else, & this club needed to go back to its roots. A lot of pressure on me, needed a manager to focus on the team, youth, club, and be part of the team. He’s a breath of fresh air.”

A dig at a certain someone?

Levy subtly throwing people under the bus to cover his own inadequacies of the last 5 years . He makes my skin crawl.

At least he's finally appeared and spoken directly. About fucking time.

We're in a great place right now. Positives everywhere and Levy hit the bullseye with Ange. Massive kudos for following his gut on that one.

The refresh is going well enough, everyone's amped and we've got our entertainment back. We might not be winning trophies this season (certainly not the league one!) but if you can't enjoy this moment, when can you?

Levy is trying to turn things around. He's goofed up epically this past few years and I've resented his position as a consequence. It turned me so sour. I don't think he properly backed Poch but I am starting to think he could come good for Ange. He's got a manager who doesn't talk shit about the club and doesn't act like he's the big man or ask for the piggy bank to be smashed open. All he asks is that the right players come in and that everyone from the top to the fans get onboard for the ride.

It could even be a match made in heaven...

(We'll see)

Was/is this fans forum question time filmed/going to be on Youtube?

Parts of it on spursplay but not the whole lot.

Quite a few who went were on twitter spaces (where a group of people can chat). Some saying it was just a PR exercise, some dating it was good engagement and a bit of fun. So basically you can’t please anyone either way. I mean, you only need to read two pages of this thread to know that.

I just think there’s not enough transparency and therefore accountability so these events are a great idea. If little bits slip out from levy and people about what goes on behind the scenes then wonderful. It might help clear up a few things.

I just think there’s not enough transparency and therefore accountability so these events are a great idea. If little bits slip out from levy and people about what goes on behind the scenes then wonderful. It might help clear up a few things.
Yeah imo it should have been filmed and put in the public domain.

Back
Top Bottom