Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Match day baby...
Happy So Excited GIF

The windows shut, we didn't offload him and he's been injured.

Of course he's going to make the bench at times. He's going to be made to seem like he has a place whilst hes here because Ange isn't going to piss off players and isolate who we can't get rid of and potentially affect the harmony we have. Dier is a popular figure around the place by all reports.

I would be confident that he doesn't see a single minute in a Spurs shirt though from now until the end of the season.

It's just as likely that next week, he doesn't make the bench and Phillips is on there instead.
Would making the bench pacify him if he was going to fuck with the harmony?

Would making the bench pacify him if he was going to fuck with the harmony?

I just don't think Ange is stupid. It's clear he hasn't got a future here, but neither has Hojbjerg and he's still getting minutes (albeit in a tougher position). But we couldn't get rid of them, they aren't just going to train with the team and not make squads.

I'm not really bothered. When Dier actually starts game I will be. And he won't. So I'm not.

I just don't think Ange is stupid. It's clear he hasn't got a future here, but neither has Hojbjerg and he's still getting minutes (albeit in a tougher position). But we couldn't get rid of them, they aren't just going to train with the team and not make squads.

I'm not really bothered. When Dier actually starts game I will be. And he won't. So I'm not.
Hojberg plays though.

Thing is Ange didn’t even name check him on the CB question

Hojberg plays though.

Thing is Ange didn’t even name check him on the CB question

Tougher position.

That midfield puts in graft and it's a position that needs rotation alot more than centre backs do. Hojbjerg is the best rotation option we have (currently with Rodrigo out) regardless of whether he's wanted or not.

If Bentancur was fit, Hojbjerg would be getting no minutes or at the very least a minute or two in injury time.

Back
Top Bottom