Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know I've posted this link elsewhere, but I make no apologies for duplicating it...

Vote for Ange as Manager of the Month. You have until Monday - it's a single click. Send a message to Pep, Klopp, Lego Man etc that there's a new kid on the block, cobbers.

I know I've posted this link elsewhere, but I make no apologies for duplicating it...

Vote for Ange as Manager of the Month. You have until Monday - it's a single click. Send a message to Pep, Klopp, Lego Man etc that there's a new kid on the block, cobbers.

Know the last manager who got manager of the month at the first asking?

Nuno...

Reading between the lines that is definitely as big a hammer blow as it can get really. Essentially saying we now have a new leash of life where its fun to play positive attacking football after playing such slow negative dross last season

That's about 3 players now that have thrown shade at him in public and I don't think they would be doing that if he hadn't had thrown them under the bus.

All done mate.

Voted for Pep.

:levyeyes:

Proper use of mate by the way, for anyone wondering back home in the empire

Only say it because it’s been asked - mate is to make a point or to refer to a friend/colleague/acquaintance - cunt is used to refer to a close friend or someone who just tipped your glass over on the bar - this goes for Victoria, NSW, South Australia and Tasmania

Rest of the country we don’t give a fuck about so you shouldn’t either 👍

Couldn’t give a fuck mate

Neville bloody bartos !!

No thanks, I remember what happened with that Portuguese fella whose name I've legitimately forgotten.

Edit: Nuno!

Maddison up for player of the month
Vicario up for save of the month
Postecoglou up for manager of the month

Icarly GIF by Paramount+

car crash GIF

View: https://twitter.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1699760180810944807

At this point the players may as well say that they absolutely hated our previous manager

Under both Jose and Conte our players - at least initially - believed in the man, and so accepted the methods.

But as soon as there was evidence the methods weren't working, that house of cards started to collapse.

Losing is hard, Ange isn't always going to look like this much of a genius, but players will respond to the things he's asking them to do.

It could be badluck as seen with Nuno before. But Pep should probably get it anyway. 100% wins and all. Meanwhile we've had a draw and been knocked out of the cup.

Voted for Moyes cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom