Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know people aren't in the mood for criticism right now, but I think he needs to be a bit smarter with his passing. Not that he delivers bad passes, but he just indulges himself on the ball a bit and gets caught, and sometimes loses the opportunity to make a quick decisive pass.

Against Bournemouth he had a great trademark Bissouma moment to turn and get past a press on the edge of our box, and then ran around refusing to pass, he lost the ball and it lead to great Bournemouth shot against us.

On rewatch, it looked a clear foul.

But I agree, he should have passed sooner in that situation.

Tonight showed us that this guy is the most important player in the team. Sure madders is Gascoigne v2, but without Biss we are fucked.
Think we could have done a lot better with something like 5 starters in this game. But Hojbjerg and Skipp are one of the worst partnerships I've seen in our midfield.

defo his worst game so far this year, maybe a little over confident after two motm on the bounce. a bissouma bad game is still far better than most others good games lol.

I agree. Capable of way more but I suppose that’s the benchmark he has set. The good thing is Bissouma will know this himself.

Still good, but was a little loose today, playing with an extra arrogance maybe that he doesn't need

Yeh sometimes you get the feeling it's so easy for him against the smaller teams that he's getting bored and taking unnecessary risks.

At least knows when he can do that. He didn't do that against Utd and dominated

He was utter dog shit last season but Conte managed to make even Son look pretty bad. What matters is now and so far this season he's every bit the player we hoped and thought we had signed from Brighton. It really is a wonderful feeling know we still have Bentancur to come back into the side to play alongside Bissouma and Maddison in midfield.

He was utter dog shit last season but Conte managed to make even Son look pretty bad. What matters is now and so far this season he's every bit the player we hoped and thought we had signed from Brighton. It really is a wonderful feeling know we still have Bentancur to come back into the side to play alongside Bissouma and Maddison in midfield.

Bentancur - Bissouma - Maddison is going to be absolutely brilliant - I feel it right in my spotted balls.

Back
Top Bottom