Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s so good. Him and Maddison were such easy peasy no brainer signings, both are just ballers. Shocks me we had very little competition for both.

They’re both transformative.

Even before Newcastle became NuCastle (and their subsequent interest) I expected Maddison to be the heir to KDB in all honesty. Once we fell out of Europe, I assumed NC and him were a shoe-in.

Bissouma I get the distinct impression if Arse would have pipped us to CL in 21/22 then he'd have joined them instead...... He inadvertently suggested as much in his 'welcome to Spurs' interview.

"The only player that is struggling a bit with the tactical aspect is Bissouma"

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

when did dembele boss teams for 3 years in a row? being able to carry the ball well is not "bossing" a game.
Bossing would be the right wordl. There were a couple of years where he was also top in europe for tackles won % for a midfielder, near 85%. As in, if he wanted the ball off the opponent, they had no choice but to give it to him. Like a mafia boss.

There will be a few FPP cheaters circling around him come the end of the season.

Great, they can pay £120m and he is theirs. If the market for Enzo and Rice is £100m Bissouma has more to his game, that is the Brighton/Ange Bissouma not the Conte one.

I know people aren't in the mood for criticism right now, but I think he needs to be a bit smarter with his passing. Not that he delivers bad passes, but he just indulges himself on the ball a bit and gets caught, and sometimes loses the opportunity to make a quick decisive pass.

Against Bournemouth he had a great trademark Bissouma moment to turn and get past a press on the edge of our box, and then ran around refusing to pass, he lost the ball and it lead to great Bournemouth shot against us.

Back
Top Bottom