Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He did fairly well for a relegation fodder team that went for long periods without wins and, for 2 windows, have changed entire squads.
He scored consistently in league 1, the championship and to a degree the premier league.

I would chuck him in for any one of our current front 3 who all look fucking useless right now.
That did not age well.

Tweet from a woolwich fan.

View: https://twitter.com/scottjwillis/status/1496959646627622925?s=20

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

I was told Solomon was a cut inside and shoot merchant and was incapable of passing, based on his stats for Fulham, then he makes five key passes on his debut and assists 2 goals. Instructions matter, tactics matter, coaching matters, and the quality around the players matters.
Stats in football is nothing like baseball, rugby, and other more static sports. There are so many different factors that go into being a good football which can't be parameterized into a metric to statistically analyse.

I don't trust stats much in football.

Would have thrived today with the space Burnley was giving us. Kulusevski was especially indecisive today unfortunately, would have liked to see this lad in the same positions.

Back
Top Bottom