AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to admit that I was extremely sceptical about Ange coming in, but I'm always happy to be proved wrong. He's doing well so far. We are playing some lovely stuff. Finally, after three long years of turgid shite, we have our Tottenham back.

I'm a happy convert to the Big Ange Train...

Most definitely is still a rebuild and there will be some lows this season but the signs with Ange and Spurs are very positive. You have some good pieces to build around.

Its important that you invest in some attacking quality before the end of the summer.

Taremi, Gimenez, Marcus Edwards, Pedro Goncalves all striker me as great options.
Gonckaves would be great!

Bully_1-002-scaled.jpg

iiiiiiiiiiin one!

I was all for binning off Perisic at the start of the window, but I'm enjoying this off the bench against tired legs thing with no defensive duties. I'd be disappointed to see him go now.
He looked class off the bench today. And Ange using him exactly as you should with with experienced players of the sort

No doubt less than 72% but plenty here wanted him.

There was a thread here started before Poch was even sacked!
I mean Jose was introduced like 9 hours after Poch was sacked, it all happened too fast to really muster any contemplation.

Both Jose and Conte could have broken through if given the proper resources.

Ange can also break through if given the proper resources, and do so in considerable style to boot.

Compared to Nuno he was a huge upgrade but his history is 1/2 seasons before he has a breakdown.
I mean Jose was introduced like 9 hours after Poch was sacked, it all happened too fast to really muster any contemplation.

Both Jose and Conte could have broken through if given the proper resources.

Ange can also break through if given the proper resources, and do so in considerable style to boot.

Neither have anything to do with what was being said.

Back
Top Bottom