Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the first picture most people are wearing coats in the 2nd they are not!
Agree with the sentiment though before kick the miserable gits I’ve been sitting amongst for 4 years were all happy chatting and smiling away it was fantastic / and normally by the 80th minute people would start leaving (never got it myself ) but despite 9 minutes added time barely a soul had left long after the final whistle - something has definitely changed - long may it continue COYS
I'll get me coat....

We were a handful of points away from top 5 last year. Our squad looks better with a better CB VDV, a better goalie Vic, like a new signing Bissouma, like a new signing Sarr, a class player in Maddison, a better left back in Udogie..

Ange is this and that but then top 7 is job done.? Aiming too low here.

Job done? No. It’ll be a start.

His job won’t be ‘done’ in one season. I’d be happy with a European place finish this season and more progress again next season.

So no, not aiming too low.

Job done? No. It’ll be a start.

His job won’t be ‘done’ in one season. I’d be happy with a European place finish this season and more progress again next season.

So no, not aiming too low.
7th would be one of our worst finishes of the last decade. We were one goal away from 7th last season. 7th would be a poor season. Terrible considering the improvements in our squad.

Obviously forgotten the massive Kane void we have in our squad.
Surely anyone sane should see overall our squad has improved. Players who would usually drag us down like Dier, Davies, Hojberg and in recent times also Lloris, havent started a game yet.

But yes a new striker should be signed . baldilocks needs to hurry.

Back
Top Bottom