James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we were keeping him anyway
Ange seems to like GLC, & there are rumours his attitude has greatly improved, so clearly there's scope to keep him.

But he's the only one of our experienced CMs not to play a minute so far, and Barca, Villa & Napoli have been sniffing around.

If Maddison has a significant injury, GLC would be a good option for that creative role.

Watching him today and you can tell he wants this to be his team. A big and early call but I think the stars have aligned for us and him. Sometimes it’s just the right fit.
Agreed, he seems to have already slotted in thinking he has a big part to play in this new era and his play backs that up. Really adds a huge element of creativity to our side, I'm loving what I'm seeing from him.

Agreed, he seems to have already slotted in thinking he has a big part to play in this new era and his play backs that up. Really adds a huge element of creativity to our side, I'm loving what I'm seeing from him.

Got a feeling he wants to make it his team. He was really playing to the crowd today. Let’s hope he’s not injured. Such quick feet

I think I would actually leave my wife for this guy
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Completely invisible, I have no idea what his role was supposed to be.

Fernandes was well up for it today, but he was left all alone.

Yeah, Cassimero was pretty non existent too.

Took us a moment to get our shape and passing going but once we did our MF 3 were completely dominant

Back
Top Bottom